Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    Hehe guess no1 read this then XD

reminds me of lastweeks Warriors Call (Im one of the LV90 rewards without reading ppl);>,,>
    he edited the post it never said december 31st when it was first posted =P

Comment

Originally posted by timestwo View Post
      Actually I believe that it did say december 31st. because I have it marked down on my event chart. I would not be there if it was not stated in the first place.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
        Actually I believe that it did say december 31st. because I have it marked down on my event chart. I would not be there if it was not stated in the first place.
        It said December 31st when I first checked this thread ;p
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by timestwo View Post
          If the post was edited, it would have stated "Edited by (insert name here)". So no, it was always there since the start of this thread.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            If the post was edited, it would have stated "Edited by (insert name here)". So no, it was always there since the start of this thread.
            Hehe thats true...it'll also say when it was edited from what I remember bout the way the forum works ;p
            well...thats if a few mins or so have passed from when it was first posted anyway...
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

As far as I know vB, an administrator can edit his postings with or without such note...Proof here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=patch+notes and here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Snowball-Fight
              Tim added an update on the Frag or Snowmen bug without any notification that his posting was edited.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                It said 30th and that message can be disabled. But not like it matters. Not too hard to check the points tab before purchasing.

Comment

So what I am getting as reward for giving that awesome idea which got implemented xD ?

Edit: Nope, confirmed, they are same cheapies as always & didn't give same discount as Black Friday >.> Check it before anyone rush for it.
                  Last edited by Himadri; 12-31-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

cheapskate as always.. 20% discount.. hmm still better than none =(
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                    X