No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 1/9 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are constantly looking for ways to improve the game and listening to players. R2 is just the publisher, so they can't change anything with the core of the game themselves~Through communication great things can be achieved though. As a Mod, Will do my best to forward player suggestions to the proper places so they can be helped heard. please use suggestion section of forum if have a good idea or suggestion, it's one of the areas among others I gather information from as does other GM's. you can find the link to suggestion section in my signature.
    In my free time I dev for my own personal game not associated with R2. can see my pets in signature as well expressing my voiced opinion I sent as a script about the games here. Developing new things and meshing them into current systems can be tricky sometimes or just take a little bit of time to iron out any wrinkles, or the project is so massive that it has to be done in portions; from my personal experience with my own content.

often on a day to day basis we look at things and think nothing has changed. if we were to look back we would see how far we have come in a lot of areas. used to not be souls or ladder, and when ladder came out it had to get the entry protection added. frags were just the Arctic Bequether something no one could use and most had piles of, now look at them- Most powerful weapon in game. Somethings just take a little bit of time, again we do appreciate player feedback. just look at all of those awesome costumes in the event thread I made. GM's
    LOVE them. kinda hard for them to pick which they want to help get published first! will most likely be saving many for use at some point or another as well. ~
    back on more of thread point~ The information will be gathered and sent to proper departments. Can't promise anything because I'm just a Mod, Just that I will help players here with these opportunities to advance the game be heard. I understand the frustration people are having, just ask that please have patience +express your opinion assertively with clear data so can get to the heart of matters. Hope everyone has a good new year + Having great day
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 01-09-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

No more avernal n hellstorm just for corruption? do u use ur brain before deciding the new corruption time?
      Change it back please..

Comment

Whats up with the drop rate for corruption keys, spent 5 minutes killing non stop still no key, if you didn't want players to do corruption you could have just removed it you know.

Edit: 12 minutes spent killing now, still no key.
        Last edited by risengaw; 01-09-2014, 08:31 PM.
        What are bugs?

Comment

damn either straightly drop a key or finish quest like 0/500 Corrupted Nightwalkers as 2nd way to get a key, if u r2 want pose your restriction

how could ppl Be safe, stay warm, and play Crystal Saga???

Comment

I am very frustrated of what happened to corruption. First of all, instead of spawning at least 4 pigs you guys replaced them with Many mobs that drop keys that are insanely low to drop. After 25 minutes i received my first key. But, that's not all what is on my mind. Why do you have to limit the dungeon attempts to 5? is already bad enough with the dragon crystal drop rate of key and 15+ players trying to get 1 key.
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

No bonus attempts on corruption for VIP members? I thought VIP were suppose to get an added benefit?

Comment

If corruption is going change, allow us to use AFK to grind for those keys.

Comment

After corruption closes you can still continue to farm it cause it doesnt kick you out the time is fine since no more events happen other than nimbus

Comment

Originally posted by gtrevino47 View Post
                    After corruption closes you can still continue to farm it cause it doesnt kick you out the time is fine since no more events happen other than nimbus
                    Except that the monsters don't respawn anymore once the gate is closed....

It's seriously ridiculous, since it's now based on real life luck, just like enchanting, I spent 40 mins to farm the keys, and only managed to get 3 keys. Some of my friends get 2-3 keys within 5 mins in.

Also, what's up with the Knight theme activity now ? Turn on wave, Fight on, etc, and just cruising through, it's like having Frost on all the time since the nightwalkers are 1 hit kill....

Comment

avernal and hellstorm is more important than corruption anyway ... because corruption is (dropless) or there is 0.01 percent in the day

my suggestion for the respected MODs , is
                      why don't R2 just make corruption as a dungeon like spernal and Nargon Realm , with limited entrance number .... also like VOID dungeon... it would be more reasonable for ppl want avernal and hellstorm... later on they can do corruption as separated dungeon

Comment

for you its not important but for me and others it is. have you tried it yet?.. if not you should, so you know what your talking about. corruption is important cause you get ss and drops for banner and mark of god.
                        KissItBetter - RAWR Holy Priest - Chat :cool:, Ask Questions :confused:, Have Fun :D!

Comment

whatever happens,

the admin has done its job very well
                          Last edited by anticlimacs; 01-10-2014, 01:55 AM.
                          IGN : [S55]ÖXY
                          Server : Heavenly Isle
                          -= Plan : Eidolon =-
                          -= Tank Knight =-

-_-__ Life Begins Tomorrow From the Action Today __-_-

Comment

This new corruption is idiotic
                            Server: Himeng Valley
                            IGN: Natural
                            Class: Ranger
                            Guild: Rawr
                            #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Originally posted by NaturaI View Post
                              This new corruption is idiotic
                              lol, sup natu ;3
                              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

By making a 5 run restriction what's the difference from a normal dungeon?? The drops for the banner are bound so not farmable either! Make it a normal dungeon with restrictions( you want 5 runs make it max 5 runs) There's no point to get us do it the moment others events are running!

Comment

Working...
                                X