Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KerryVonRyan
    replied
    for you its not important but for me and others it is. have you tried it yet?.. if not you should, so you know what your talking about. corruption is important cause you get ss and drops for banner and mark of god.

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    avernal and hellstorm is more important than corruption anyway ... because corruption is (dropless) or there is 0.01 percent in the day

my suggestion for the respected MODs , is
    why don't R2 just make corruption as a dungeon like spernal and Nargon Realm , with limited entrance number .... also like VOID dungeon... it would be more reasonable for ppl want avernal and hellstorm... later on they can do corruption as separated dungeon

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Originally posted by gtrevino47 View Post
    After corruption closes you can still continue to farm it cause it doesnt kick you out the time is fine since no more events happen other than nimbus
    Except that the monsters don't respawn anymore once the gate is closed....

It's seriously ridiculous, since it's now based on real life luck, just like enchanting, I spent 40 mins to farm the keys, and only managed to get 3 keys. Some of my friends get 2-3 keys within 5 mins in.

Also, what's up with the Knight theme activity now ? Turn on wave, Fight on, etc, and just cruising through, it's like having Frost on all the time since the nightwalkers are 1 hit kill....

Leave a comment:

• gtrevino47
    replied
    After corruption closes you can still continue to farm it cause it doesnt kick you out the time is fine since no more events happen other than nimbus

Leave a comment:

• xjoox
    replied
    If corruption is going change, allow us to use AFK to grind for those keys.

Leave a comment:

• Radharani
    replied
    No bonus attempts on corruption for VIP members? I thought VIP were suppose to get an added benefit?

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    I am very frustrated of what happened to corruption. First of all, instead of spawning at least 4 pigs you guys replaced them with Many mobs that drop keys that are insanely low to drop. After 25 minutes i received my first key. But, that's not all what is on my mind. Why do you have to limit the dungeon attempts to 5? is already bad enough with the dragon crystal drop rate of key and 15+ players trying to get 1 key.

Leave a comment:

• archdude
    replied
    damn either straightly drop a key or finish quest like 0/500 Corrupted Nightwalkers as 2nd way to get a key, if u r2 want pose your restriction

how could ppl Be safe, stay warm, and play Crystal Saga???

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Whats up with the drop rate for corruption keys, spent 5 minutes killing non stop still no key, if you didn't want players to do corruption you could have just removed it you know.

Edit: 12 minutes spent killing now, still no key.
    Last edited by risengaw; 01-09-2014, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dtstunts
    replied
    No more avernal n hellstorm just for corruption? do u use ur brain before deciding the new corruption time?
    Change it back please..

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    We are constantly looking for ways to improve the game and listening to players. R2 is just the publisher, so they can't change anything with the core of the game themselves~Through communication great things can be achieved though. As a Mod, Will do my best to forward player suggestions to the proper places so they can be helped heard. please use suggestion section of forum if have a good idea or suggestion, it's one of the areas among others I gather information from as does other GM's. you can find the link to suggestion section in my signature.
    In my free time I dev for my own personal game not associated with R2. can see my pets in signature as well expressing my voiced opinion I sent as a script about the games here. Developing new things and meshing them into current systems can be tricky sometimes or just take a little bit of time to iron out any wrinkles, or the project is so massive that it has to be done in portions; from my personal experience with my own content.

often on a day to day basis we look at things and think nothing has changed. if we were to look back we would see how far we have come in a lot of areas. used to not be souls or ladder, and when ladder came out it had to get the entry protection added. frags were just the Arctic Bequether something no one could use and most had piles of, now look at them- Most powerful weapon in game. Somethings just take a little bit of time, again we do appreciate player feedback. just look at all of those awesome costumes in the event thread I made. GM's
    LOVE them. kinda hard for them to pick which they want to help get published first! will most likely be saving many for use at some point or another as well. ~
    back on more of thread point~ The information will be gathered and sent to proper departments. Can't promise anything because I'm just a Mod, Just that I will help players here with these opportunities to advance the game be heard. I understand the frustration people are having, just ask that please have patience +express your opinion assertively with clear data so can get to the heart of matters. Hope everyone has a good new year + Having great day
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 01-09-2014, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by slasher0714 View Post
    ^yeah nice said. r2 dont care now in players. also pow cant be use now. lol go r2 more more more!
    I believe the moderators are already working on fixing the PoW/GPoW issue. It's just a temporary error, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• slasher0714
    replied
    ^yeah nice said. r2 dont care now in players. also pow cant be use now. lol go r2 more more more!

Leave a comment:

• Miki1314
    replied
    hmm....

first of all thanks very much for the update to the game with the re-release of a token exchange event. It really does become very beneficial to many players.

secondly, I'll kindly like to ask for the "reasons/excuses" as to why corruption time was change? I certainly do not mind the change in the way corruption is set up, but the timing is a real mess. The following are MY reasons for why that is a mess:

i) Corruption clashing with Avernal? Who in their right minds came up with this idea? Is r2's new years resolution to "eliminate gaming experience" from crystal saga? Honestly if there was the slightest sense of "common sense" present in ANY of the developer's mind, they would not have made events clashing with one another. It is already terrible enough with the server time not corresponding exactly to event times, world bosses not spawning at the designated time as it's suppose to and bugged events every so often. Event time should be set in stone and not subjected to change. It is already a pain to have to adjust to certain events for some players and now that they have gotten use to that kind of schedule, you suddenly change the time and smack them in the face?

ii) R2 CRYSTAL SAGA is a US based copy of the ORIGINAL CRYSTAL SAGA. So as I said, it's US base, so why isn't r2 being considerate of their players? Some of your US PvP/PvE East, or West server players will so happen to end up playing corruption at 12-1AM Midnight in the morning. How is that being considerate of your player base and your players health? Surely you wouldnt want your players end up ill because they force themselves to stay up late at night for an event because YOU guys decides to change the time to your convenience. Please do not tell me they don't have to stay up because that argument in itself is invalid. Mark of God, and divine feathers are only few of the rares obtainable as "free" in the game apart from cash shop. Yes, yes we can buy from the cash store, but hey! Even cashers at some point would want to enjoy an event here and there not cash themselves to oblivion! I know I know, you can get divine feather through other events such as Dragon Hunt or currently token exchange, but think about it, are those features guarantees? Is token exchange guarantee to stay every month? Is dragon hunt guaranteeing us divine feathers on every roll? NO no guarantees.

lastly, It has seem lately for the pass year or so, not only are events being recycle often but worst of all, events and systems that is being release are becoming a real pain to either participate in or to cash for. Taking tenet system for example, it takes 1000s of dollars to reach maximum, yes there are ways to obtain wisdom but seriously, a player can not even average 100wisdom per day and those upgrades takes anywhere between 400-700+ at mortal tenet and up. That is absurd for a game that's meant to be fun, entertaining, and considered as "free to play" Its more like pay to upgrade, free to play as noobs. Many players invest lots of REAL LIFE TIME into this game to do these events release by you guys. Some players have been so considerate, they are willing to even wait for the new features that has been release from the original chinese version ages ago to be implemented into the game. Our US copy version of this game is far outdated, far nerfed, and by far more expensive then playing the actual original copy. Now I am not saying this is flaws, I'm sure there are reasons for this but whatever the reasons are, I personally find them to be excuses more then reasons.

Solutions?:
    Simple, adjust your events time properly for your player base and avoid events from clashing with one another.

No game is perfect, all of them has flaws, but at the very least, you guys can for once listen to your players. A game is nothing without it's players and it's players feedbacks. If r2 continues to ignore player feedbacks then I strongly believe that r2 should simply shut down this section of the forums and call it a day. Then all its players will know once and for all that r2 has no interest in listening to its players opinions. Best games and gaming environments are created by both player driven feedbacks and developers working closely with players to create a good game. Not a completely one sided opinion.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    So we can only purchase the banner socketing rods, great . I wish they would change the IoB time, but I wont need ewings soon so it wont really matter. I like the change in corruption time. Now the OP people will have to choose, if they all go in Avern then I'll farm Corruption with my alts, if they stay in corruption then I'll get 1st in Avern Finally something is going my way.
    Last edited by MomoJay; 01-09-2014, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X