No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 1/9 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree if it's change to daily dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
      lets dont ask everything to be easy...we need players who some times lose and sometime win....flood with keys in corruption so every1 have chance to pass not ok cause there no moe chalange (i dont say its good how hard is now),but people here ask for stuff to be to easy....and btw those gems banner will have combo like sperion next maint or when r2 wanna put it.
      Are you even going in Corruption? And with how many Eidolon players do you have to compete? The current system is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
        Are you even going in Corruption? And with how many Eidolon players do you have to compete? The current system is ****.
        this is why i don't do it either

Comment

its total *meep* waste of time now. it was already going to take forever to get the banner mats,and now it will take even longer. and they throw the extra slap in the face of not being able to participate in several events in order to waste a year trying to upgrade something. i really think its just a lowball scheme to try and make us spend more money. well they can suck it.
          Last edited by VicZar; 01-14-2014, 05:00 AM. Reason: Censored

Comment

Originally posted by MoveLikeAJagger View Post
            this one is for JPWayne..i don't think you understand... to farm those key .. you need 30 minutes to get them.. if youre already missing the 30 minutes..how are you suppose to do the dungeon?..
            I never said the new system was good, although as someone else pointed out you can farm keys then save them for another day if needed. Actually I only responded at all because the complaints about the time change seem rather stupid to me, since everyone is only focusing on 1 of about 4 things it overlaps now, and completely ignoring the 3 things it overlapped before (well 3 if you are in a server that can get seng to last a decent length, so more likely 2).

Comment

I like the new time and format. It keeps people out of Avernal and it keeps people out of Corruption. The 5 run cap really isn't needed because we don't really have that much time to do a bunch of runs after farming keys. I have 12 keys and can only beat level 3, and it takes forever for me to beat level 3. 3 runs for me takes 30 minutes, lol.

If you want more keys use the sperion gem combo that increases the drop rate, use a drop title, and use a drop coupon. Those things don't help anywhere else but they help in corruption. I thought it was ** at first but when I did all those things the keys started to drop.

Comment

i think its funny and stupid that the dungeon says 50+ but ik that my 66 mortal alt couldnt do it, it either needs to be easier or allow parties cause its bull that at my lv i die at lv 3 mobs, r2 uv gotten lazy with cs cause u keep making new games, u cnt even properly think about how to make a good dungeon or anything much else now a days, the heraldry system, nice going on it you basically lost money with that one cause only the major cashers that spend in the thousands and up often are the only ones doing it, and really thers not many
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                Server: Eternal Sanctum
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 150
                Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                Wings: Demon Lord +4
                Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                Pixie : Celestial
                Nobility: Emperor
                Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

now ppl have to lose out on tt andmany lose out on realm. just stupid. i cant say it enough. during the day on my server , the early avernal is pointless for me to go to, all the op rogues are in there. im just barely above average rogue so competing with them isnt worth it. late realm i do much better but now i have to choose between that and corruption. and the changes to corruption make it take even longer. solution? find a new game r2 is retarded. ive found a game that actually rewards your hard work daily, i suggest you guys find one too.

Comment

...1st Still no magic blast Fix...still get hit by my soul stun, Sperion (Blood Breaking Kill VII) and Frag skills...but Bloodlust doesn't seem to proc...Fix it with either making it not hit with the skills or make Bloodlust work so I can kill alts in SG

2nd...I don't do AR/HS...and havn't done corruption yet so I can't say anything about that at the moment

and 3rd...is it just me or has the lag suddenly got alot worse?...im Disconnecting almost every time I change zone...its annoying to always DC on F1-20 and get kicked in ladder everyday....
                    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 01-15-2014, 10:42 AM.
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

just quit

Comment

Working...
                      X