Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 20th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 20th @ 1:00 AM EST

A server merge with Zqgame and R2Games servers is scheduled for Monday, January 20th beginning at 1:00 AM EST (10:00 PM PST on the 19th). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:
    Server [S33,S36,S40,S42,S45,S50,S54] for R2Games will merge with servers Z1 for Zqgame. Z1 Server players will be able to access their characters on Server S33 after the merge is complete.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character from R2Games servers will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S33)RoryWilliams on Kraken Beach will still be (S33)RoryWillaims.
    2. Each character from Zqgame server will have a zq_ marker added to the front of their name. For example, ClaraOswald from Zqgame server Z1 will be zq_ClaraOswald.
    3. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    4. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    5. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    6. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    7. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    8. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

9. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    10. All rankings will be recalculated.

For ZQGame players, you will need to register the characters you wish to transfer with Kevin in Starglade. Kevin is a nice guy ready to help you transfer over, when you talk to Kevin he will give you the following options:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kevin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1743897

Select The Universe Transponder to have your character data saved. Or Leave if you don't want to bother saving this character. Upon selecting The Universe Transponder a pop up window will open and you will get this screen if its your first character transfer for the account you are on:

Name:	Kevinslink.jpg
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	1743898

Name:	popupblocked.jpg
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1743900
    WARNING!!! If you are using Chrome or have a Pop-up blocker, this window will be blocked. Be sure to disable any Pop-up blockers before talking to Kevin.

Additonal warning!!! If you already have an account at R2Games, be sure to enter in a different email address than the one you are already using for your account at R2Games. Also, if you are transferring over characters from multiple accounts, each account will need a different email address.

If this is the second or third character you are transferring, you'll get this instead showing that you've already created an account at R2Games for your character to transfer to:

Name:	Kevinlink2.jpg
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1743899

UPDATE:

For players from ZQgame, the scheduled server merge between ZQgame and R2games has experienced some issues and we're working hard to get them fixed. At this time, if you log in with the R2 account you registered with the aid of the NPC Kevin, you may not find your character(s). Don't panic though, because your character(s) have been perfectly preserved. We're working hard to get the issue resolved and we expect to give everyone access to their character within 48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We would like to thank everyone for their patience.

More Updates:

Hello everyone, once again sorry for the trouble we're having with your characters. We'll be having an emergency maintenance for the merged servers S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, and S54 on January 21st at 1:00 AM EST (January 20th 10:00 PM PST) in order to get your characters sorted out. Maintenance is expected to last about 3 to 4 hours, but may change. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Ok this is a big query i have : If i was logged into my main account but registered my in-game wife instead of my toon (since this post came out late and half of the server had already done their transfer registrations) will those details get bound to my main toon instead of my wife's toon ?? because that is what happened xD

PS : i could not register my toon because of the email-id conflict.
    Last edited by point_man; 01-16-2014, 05:25 AM.
    Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
    Server : S33

Comment

This seems clear enough. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Please help me here. I dont want my toon linked to my in-game wife's info LOL its too complicated.. How i registered that without doing errors is an accomplishment in itself

and secondly the email id used there is her personal id. Seriously please help me here
        Last edited by point_man; 01-16-2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Two of my toons were registered before the maintenance happened but now when i click kevin from them it shows me the form instead of the "u have registered" message. Some insights on this

Comment

Originally posted by point_man View Post
            Ok this is a big query i have : If i was logged into my main account but registered my in-game wife instead of my toon (since this post came out late and half of the server had already done their transfer registrations) will those details get bound to my main toon instead of my wife's toon ?? because that is what happened xD

PS : i could not register my toon because of the email-id conflict.
            it doesnt matter which toons u have logged in. if u click kevin with ur alt and sign up, your alt will be bound to that info. its based on which character u talk to kevin with not who u have logged in. so if u clicked kevin with ur main toon but registered it to your wifes info, then u will need to use ur wifes email to access r2 games. however, after that process of merge is complete u can file a ticket to R2 games and have them unbind your account, then u can change the email you have on your account. also the first time u log in to r2 games u will have to log in with your nickname (not character name, your forum name) then activate your account by clicking "account" at the top of the page,@ cs.r2games.com and youll be able to figure it out from there.

and for each account u have you need a seperate email address. i suggest making brand new emails for each account. this way its easy to remember your log info.
            example new email:alt1@email.com and when u register make ur nickname the same as your alt character. ex:z1alt1
            Last edited by PrinceKuja; 01-18-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

wow im from s42 and im shock
              Crystal Saga
              IGN: (S42)Babyrogue
              Server: Tinosia Delta
              Guild:Abcde
              Pet: Burning Angel,Bone Dragon,Teeka,Fire Lord,Golden Bear teddy,Demon King
              Level:50
              Honor: ArchDuke
              Eidolon

Yitien
              IGN: (S8)stepup
              Server: Kontel Crossing
              Pet:Panda
              Level:34

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                it doesnt matter which toons u have logged in. if u click kevin with ur alt and sign up, your alt will be bound to that info. its based on which character u talk to kevin with not who u have logged in. so if u clicked kevin with ur main toon but registered it to your wifes info, then u will need to use ur wifes email to access r2 games. however, after that process of merge is complete u can file a ticket to R2 games and have them unbind your account, then u can change the email you have on your account. also the first time u log in to r2 games u will have to log in with your nickname (not character name, your forum name) then activate your account by clicking "account" at the top of the page,@ cs.r2games.com and youll be able to figure it out from there.

and for each account u have you need a seperate email address. i suggest making brand new emails for each account. this way its easy to remember your log info.
                example new email:alt1@email.com and when u register make ur nickname the same as your alt character. ex:z1alt1
                Yeah i have a unique id for each all written down. Thank you for giving some pointers on what can be done. really appreciate the help. will try once the merge is done with.

Comment

how i login. i m from zq

Comment

Originally posted by sheikh15011 View Post
                    how i login. i m from zq
                    http://cs.r2games.com/server/list
                    Login
                    Scroll server list and chose S33
                    I don't think merge is finished yet, or if it's finished my char isn't there

Comment

None of my characters appear in character page when I log in S33, apparently merge failed for Zqgame players

Comment

what the hell is this. why merging failed only for zq players. we missed whole day and no one took responsibility

Comment

can anyone from R2 admin tell us why merging failed for zq players. and now what zq players do.

Comment

My character is not there yet either!
                            Crystal Saga
                            (S33) Kraken Beach

PriestLord
                            BloodPriest

Comment

Name:	an.gif
Size:	818.4 KB
ID:	1679937

We are currently looking into the issue. The characters are there on Server S33, but not attached to any accounts. For the time being please DO NOT create any characters with your new accounts on Server S33 while we are investigating the issue.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X