No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this is Fun I dont Minds what server they Merge us even S35 os S44 Merge s 45 plzz Exeden gonna be fun

Comment

i cant wait :P

Evilcupid
      (39)Erie Marsh
      pure Nature Ranger
      Scion 50+

Comment

oh no, well this is gonna be more fun P(, but thatnk you,WC seemed dead sometimes

Comment

Guys GUys GUys Think about it ? Do u really thing EM and sukemo will join forces ?? it will be a lot of fun lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            We can't merge East Coast servers with West Coast servers.
            why not having 2 timing for every single events (one for East, one for West)
            that should solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              We can't merge East Coast servers with West Coast servers. We also can't merge PvP servers with PvE servers.
              I can see why that would become an issue. I should have looked into it more before making the suggestion. Would there be any chance of a merge for Void Encampment soon if you don't mind me asking? I understand if you can't give advance notice, but it would definitely excite the few people who are online on VE if we were.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                Sullen Dunes needs a merge asap, our server is dead, lucky if theres 50 people in total that play there , no shops to buy anything and the ones that do are overpricing things by 3x their normal value because everything is so rare , PCs are 2g, HW 2g, MC 12-15g , DC 15-20g .....its getting out of control.

yes GM's plz take a look into this if you haven't, people continue to leave our already dead server because the lack of merge..

Comment

yes this is a good ideal..now lets see if we can actually ******* trade and buy stuff
                  Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

That is okay, at least I know what is going on right now. Explains why I cannot log into Wartune.

Comment

unfair to psychodelica nebulan is near to psychodelica why you merge to sukemo and erie??

Comment

Sukemo and Erie merging with Psycho sounds like fun to me. Let's just hope that Seng doesn't lag us all out. :/\

Guild: CrimsonTide GM
                        Char: BoogieMan
                        Class: Retribution Knight
                        Server: Sukemo Bluff
                        Lv: 53 Mortal
                        Last edited by DarkStarReaper; 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM.
                        Server: Sukemo Bluff
                        Char: (S35)BoogieMan
                        Class: Hybrid (Protection Base) Knight
                        Level: 75+ (Scion) And Climbing.
                        Guild: Exile Roustabout
                        A sky with no sun, Bleeds black rain.
                        If they only knew how much they didn't know, then, they might understand that the world doesn't revolve around a single focal point, but many.

Comment

GM any idea when exenden realm is merging ? everyone is excited about it since its empty nowadays :l

Comment

Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
                            why not having 2 timing for every single events (one for East, one for West)
                            that should solve the problem.
                            How do your propose this idea will work for Gotor The Protector and Land Grab?
                            There's a reason why they don't merge East Coast with West Coast.

Comment

plise merge us (S1) until (S6) because on (S1) deserted, most of any player to have more than one character

Comment

Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
                                How do your propose this idea will work for Gotor The Protector and Land Grab?
                                There's a reason why they don't merge East Coast with West Coast.
                                find the timing in between, how many ppl r doing these events anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X