[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th

A server merge for multiple servers is scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th beginning at 2:00 AM EDT (11 PM PDT). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:Sukemo Bluff (S35) and Erie Marsh (S39) will be merged with Psychodelica (S44).

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, RoryWilliams on Psychodelica will be (S44)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the 3 servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

8. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    9. All rankings will be recalculated.

NOTE: Depending on your location and ISP, you may experience problems logging in for up to 24 hours as the new DNS records roll over.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

this is gonna be fun

Comment

Well we're screwed.
      LOL.

In my opinion we shouldn't be merged with an already merged server, since we're closer to Neb level wise and player wise since that server is closer in level and release time as our server.
      Since there is a big difference in the Sukemo and Psychodelica player-base.

I greatly appreciate you guys doing this and I will probably stop playing after this. I suggest you have another meeting on this server.
      Many players on Psychodelica are unhappy by this, especially the people who cash 200-300 dollars a month.

ALSO.

48. <- this one is better don't you think?

And another point:

even though Eidolon WAS just released, there will be more over on that server that has already been merged, then with ours.
      As of now there are 15 over there.
      There are 3 over here.
      Last edited by adrimid; 09-10-2012, 12:44 AM.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

not sure if this is going to be fun T_T

Comment

Awtsuuuuuu !
          IGN: LeeMinho
          Server: Psychodelica

Comment

i still have vip T_T

Comment

Sullen Dunes needs a merge asap, our server is dead, lucky if theres 50 people in total that play there , no shops to buy anything and the ones that do are overpricing things by 3x their normal value because everything is so rare , PCs are 2g, HW 2g, MC 12-15g , DC 15-20g .....its getting out of control.

Comment

How about this:

Sukemo Bluff (S35) and Erie Marsh (S39) will be merged with Void Encampment (S34)

Looks better to me. And we could definitely use the competition. The servers pretty dead right now.

Comment

this is kinda fast D:
                  (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
                  Erie Marsh

Comment

Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
                    How about this:

Sukemo Bluff (S35) and Erie Marsh (S39) will be merged with Void Encampment (S34)

Looks better to me. And we could definitely use the competition. The servers pretty dead right now.
                    We can't merge East Coast servers with West Coast servers. We also can't merge PvP servers with PvE servers.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

is that 3 in 1?
                      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

is there a chance to merge sukemo to aquatic crypts cuz i miss my old server lol XD anyway we are excited to see new faces tomorrow
                        Ign:nightshroud
                        Server: Sukemo Bluff
                        Class:Rogue
                        Level:Eid lvl 14x
                        Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Awh. I saw "[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th" I was hoping it would be Exenden and Crimson -.-

Comment

GM please merge exenden realm we've been waiting for so long and the server is empty :-(

Comment

its not good..or fun....mergeing with old servers and not new ones
                              Server-Psychodelica
                              IGN-healGod
                              Class-Priest

Comment

Working...
                              X