[Activity] Magic Gem Scroll Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyBlue View Post
    buh.. doing all level gems coupon, always bring me to the very less advantage result 2 shining gems coupon gave me back 2 shining gems n lose 15g ( note shining gems costs only 10g ), my scratched gems coupons gave me 1 normal so only benefit me 1 scratched n lose 3g ( note scratched gems costs only 70s ). my main to alts have bad luck... i guess this is not for me at all.. i am definitely stop gambling my gold n my gems for this ridiculous ripping off game..
    at 10G..it gonna cost u 2plat 70G of buying to achieve 1 flawless gem (haven't put in the sot of PC used and synthesis price and the price can go as high as roughly 2plat 90G region or 3 plat)

this event is awesome..spend 5Plat and 34 shins and i already get 5 flawless..
    now i need 3 more flawless and im gonna have my entire equip on flawless and now can concentration to produce perfect gem..

Comment

This one is really cheating, i tried many times...only shining coupon are coming..they are cheating us ...why they put the shining coupon again in magic scroll...they planned to trick us ...this is waste of money... i recommend... not to try this unless u will loss u r money...

Comment

Wasted alot of Gold on this =/
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

how to get gem coupons?????

Comment

Originally posted by bebongzzz View Post
            how to get gem coupons?????
            Day in Vidalia packs have a chance to get some. You can also exchange scratched and shining gems that you don't need at the Event Master for coupons.
            Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

You guys sure are crying about this a lot - 7p for 6 flawless is better than you'll get just about anywhere else unless u rly have friends in high places...use it or dont..ur choice

Comment

Got 9 Flawless with 10P... not a bad deal. Had a lot of gems and PC saved up

Comment

awfu event just like gambling!! !the more the worse... waste all my gold

Comment

Working...
                  X