[Activity] Purified Crystal Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great event
    "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

interesting event, ty, but umm well ... we'll see alot of alts farming these events for "candy"... you might be saying no they wont, trust me alot of older players are bored.. so they will just cos it gives free stuff .... anywho thx for the event

Comment

Originally posted by dizy07 View Post
        .. so they will just cos it gives free stuff ....
        no is no free stuff, is consumes you 30xbadges #06 #06
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Yeah I got 750+ PCs in the vault and almost 3k bronze badges. I really need Silvers badges to really clean out my vault.
          Last edited by sangofighter; 09-13-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

this is bad ***.
            Server: Starglade
            Name: Lotussin
            Plain: Eidolon
            Lvl: 72 and more
            Guild: GM of DethKlok
            Class:Rogue
            Skill Tree: Shadow
            Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
              Yeah I got 750+ PCs in the vault and almost 3k bronze badges. I really need Silvers badges to really clean out my vault.
              joined on july and already have 750pcs and 3k bronzes??? wow noob on me
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Awesome, I still have 500 badges from that event a few weeks ago! Primo!

Comment

This is a nice event, but who doesnt have an alt that farms indigo for those PCs? Not worth it overall, but credit is given being that this is pretty much the only thing this week that non-cashers and/or mortal players can particpate in.

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                    joined on july and already have 750pcs and 3k bronzes??? wow noob on me
                    I'm from partner site and the forum blows. And yeah i started in March.

Comment

Originally posted by mythbot View Post
                      This is a nice event, but who doesnt have an alt that farms indigo for those PCs? Not worth it overall, but credit is given being that this is pretty much the only thing this week that non-cashers and/or mortal players can particpate in.
                      I don't have an alt that farms indigo. Alts burn me out, and I know a lot of people who feel the same way. The events should not ever consider the usage of alts (aside from the possible exploitation of using alts) for obtaining anything.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok, you do make a point there. Still a simple alt doing nothing but the 5 indigo runs a day earns more Pcs than this event gives each day, for like 20 mins of runs. Everyone has their own opinion about things, I'm just saying that the event isn't exactly one of the better ones that have come out recently. Just seems like to me that R2 ran out of time to implement stuff, and threw this event in as an "Oh ****" sort of thing. Im probably the only one who feels that way though. So just ignore it I guess, just a random player rambling on.

Comment

More like, players keep asking for more ways to use up large amounts of badges they have stored, so R2 is trying to think of ways to appease those players, and since players have asked for more ways to get PCs, this event suits a lot of people.. It's entirely optional to exchange the badges for PCs. I need my badges still, so I won't be doing this, but there's people who have maxed insignias and all the gear they need so it's a great chance to clear out a stack or two from the vault.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

`this one is so great!!!! i Love this!!!
                            since all of my alts still have 300+ badges in my vault... XD`
                            (S24) Machie
                            Class: Hybrid Knight
                            Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
                            (Guild Master)
                            Server: Tundara
                            (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
                            are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

I want morph crystal, Heroic wings and Greater mount upgrade token....
                              IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                              Server : Lycanmarsh
                              I ♥Crystal Saga
                              Life is an Adventure

Comment

This is actually maybe idk a one nice event, but R2/GMs could you please add more puries to the exhange. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X