[Activity] Card Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Card Swap

Duration: 1/23 – 2/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 40+

Description: During this event, players can visit the Quartermaster to receive a special Card Pack. The packs contain cards that players are free to swap with one another. Collect as many cards as possible and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mystery Pack, which when opened will reveal a special item.

Note: Players may receive ONE Card Pack per day, VIP players TWO Card Packs. All cards can be traded. Mystery Packs can also be purchase in the Shop for 98 Crystal.

Exchange Options at the Quartermaster (unlimited attempts):

Click image for larger version

Name:	csfcs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	1744101

Mystery Gift Pack - Open to randomly receive ONE of the following:
    • Pixie Upgrade Stone x2
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
    • Ethereal Wings x2
    • Red Dragon Coin x3
    • Pixie Upgrade Stone x20
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x20
    • Ethereal Wings x20
    • Red Dragon Coin x30
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

40+ Eww D=
    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

whats Pixie Upgrade Stone lol O.O..... or is it Pixie Upgrade Crystal?

Comment

where is card D*7 only card A*4-card B*4-card C*4-card D*4-Card A*1+card B *1 + card C*1+card D*1

Comment

nice 2 weeks event i hope the greater mut low its price now
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

We don't need Ethereal wings but Divine Feathers

Comment

idk why D greather then A??????????????

Comment

Clearly the D cards are just gonna be super rare. Not that it is gonna matter with floods of alts, but ya know. Theoretically.

Comment

cool. nice packs. haha
                  IGN: doniel
                  SERVER: S44 Psychodelica
                  GUILD: TheSpartans

Comment

I should I have checked this thread before logging off for today, now I'm missing the packs for one day... damn xD
                    Ohhh well, I do them tomorrow instead~
                    This one event was nice, for a change.. I gotta help my guildmates with all the extra cards I'll get...
                    Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                    Name: Lunaria
                    Class: Fire Mage
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 125+
                    Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                    Honor Rank: Emperor
                    Mount: Super Jiyaori
                    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                    Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                    Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                    Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

yup good event. i love this event in particular because the general population is so stupid. i get to take advantage of their stupidity and roll in the treasures. life is good.

Comment

i cant get over how great this event is. ppl are getting rich, and getting loads of important items. if only a fix for iob could come sooner then id have more ss to upgrade my pixie with

Comment

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
                          yup good event. i love this event in particular because the general population is so stupid. i get to take advantage of their stupidity and roll in the treasures. life is good.
                          You're a lame noob who isn't taking advantage of anything but a forum. I'd honor farm you if we were on the same server.
                          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

OoOoOo tough guy

Comment

Had been wondering why i suddenly got a strong sense of Deja Vu this morning. Turns out that it was caused by the very same events looping themselves out for three weeks straight. Damn science

Comment

Working...
                              X