X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be any maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      You guys can thank Rage for killing s60. Any server that gets merged with s60 will die as well. No point in merging servers with a server that 1 person has complete control over.
      That's the problem with that R2 don't see. If one person controls everything, others will feel the need of "why am i here if i can't even beat this person"→ cash or quit.

Originally posted by 99solutions View Post
      Is there going to be any maintenance?
      supposedly yes, for all servers.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        You guys can thank Rage for killing s60. Any server that gets merged with s60 will die as well. No point in merging servers with a server that 1 person has complete control over.
        He quit, and the person piloting shen quit as well.
        What are bugs?

Comment

if merge new servers then go thank your god ,,, if they merge u with old server u will suffer as hell S64 and 66 perfect choice
          <== this will be your face if the announcement comes to merge s64 with s41 for example

Comment

@kidsess if my options are "cash or quit" then see ya later

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              He quit, and the person piloting shen quit as well.
              .....and along came you bullying in his place. So even more of us quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
                .....and along came you bullying in his place. So even more of us quit.
                Lol just because your maybe one of the 3 people I actually PK in pvp zones makes me a bully, seems legit.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                  Lol just because your maybe one of the 3 people I actually PK in pvp zones makes me a bully, seems legit.
                  Bullying one or bullying a hundred remains bullying. When you make every event with decent return unplayable, it removes what little enjoyment there is. Like it, lump it, bite it... You're a bully.
                  You somehow make the connection between Shen bullying people and making them leave, yet... Can't make the connection when you do. Then you sit there and wonder where everyone went.
                  It's not hard to be king of the **** pile when you're the only turd left. Oh well, enjoy your game.

Comment

rogue class is the cure for all problems ... bullies cannot bully you if they don't see you , there is always an option to enjoy the game

Comment

Working...
                    X