[Announcement] New CS Server – Dark Forest – Going Live 2/14 at 08:00 PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New CS Server – Dark Forest – Going Live 2/14 at 08:00 PST

Join us on Friday, February 14th at 08:00 PST (11:00 EST) as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Dark Forest! Dark Forest will be a PvE server set on PST (Pacific Standard Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 0:00 your time on February 15th.

another pve... trying to kill off all the pvp servers and make all your servers pve, obviously.

Comment

January 15th ?? o.o

Comment

Sweet new server it would be an awesome time to jump back in if I had a working comp.. haven't played cs in awhile I bet it changed a lot. Pve is awesome but Pvp seems to have more people willing to cash.

Comment

s69 about time rawrrrr

Comment

Time for the great Mortal to return..... not for long tho wrong time zone for me haha just fun 2 race to lvl 50+ lol

Comment

1h to live??

Comment

am or pm ?
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

after my time 30 min left to start +1 gmt

Comment

FYI

There will not be another PvP server. They will eventually merge all the PvP servers and people will just have to join that server if they want to play a PvP server. This isn't much of a PvP game anyway. PvP outside of the event comes with a lame penalty. CS is still a really good game but the people in charge don't know what it takes to make it a great game.
                    I have a lot of ideas but I'm not posting them in the forums for free like a moron so they can make more money and distort my ideas and make the game worse.
                    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Is S69 getting Legend of Vidalia event? and if so when does the rankings count?

Comment

Working...
                      X