No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/13/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, with Guessing Game and Mount Extravaganza being as alt friendly as they are, I really don't see why people beg so much for GMuT and Morph crystal events. Is it that difficult to level alts to 45 and get them a bear for the GMuTs? Takes time, but overall nothing more. I'd rather those events stay permanent (as they currently are) and never see another GMuT exchange event. Up to the GM's as to what will happen, but begging all the time won't get what you want any sooner, if at all. Really hoping this weeks update has something to do with soul or experience.
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Omg stop begging for events like gmut and ew, even stop begging for any tipe of events, tomorrow new events will come, R2 has always only released the new events after the maintenance so why keeping begging for something when they already made up their minds? just wait like all of us.
      Character:Eidolon Priest
      Server:Tinosia Delta
      Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
        Personally, with Guessing Game and Mount Extravaganza being as alt friendly as they are, I really don't see why people beg so much for GMuT and Morph crystal events. Is it that difficult to level alts to 45 and get them a bear for the GMuTs? Takes time, but overall nothing more. I'd rather those events stay permanent (as they currently are) and never see another GMuT exchange event. Up to the GM's as to what will happen, but begging all the time won't get what you want any sooner, if at all. Really hoping this weeks update has something to do with soul or experience.
        Well, lets calculate that.
        My Gorilla took me 12 tries, my Gryphon took me 20 tries, my Hellwing took me 30 tries.

I used up 2392 GMUT.
        The Mount Extravaganza is giving us 28 GMUT per char.
        Considering im not the unluckiest person on all servers, it's 86 chars.

I also have 2 BA, 1 DK.
        All of them took an average of 700 MC.
        Getting alts 70 pets just to morph one of these pets is not the way to go.

If you have that much time, good for you. But you fail to see their point of view.
        I am pretty sure that the GMUT Exchange will come back. And I think that the GMs wanted to tell us that complaining the whole time about not having event x or y is just killing the whole excitement/fun about new events and lets them feel like wasting their time to give us something new.

It's not okay when people spam the patch notes thread about gmuts, because its wasting time and GMs want to know if we like the new events or have trouble with them. Same for all the forum threads here. All the people who wants gmuts should just stick to one single thread instead of flooding the forums with new ones.

But I think this thread is more like a "hey, everyone, we gonna have new events tomorrow, stay tuned, we won't read too much here anyways.".
        I dislike all the hating going on lately.

Just my thoughts about the whole thing. I can't care less, I have my hellwing anyways. Just don't come up with an advice like farm 100 alts.
        Be friendly, make them listen. They will stop begging that way.

Sidenote: Some of them might just be alts of high level players who are trying to underhand this whole thing. Slowing other people down and doing everything just to annoy the GMs so they wont lose their mount advantage.
        Last edited by sebastian1988; 09-12-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

gmut event plz

Comment

adjustment of force of sengolia please

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              Since there's eidolons trying to level (and scions and mortals trying to catch up to them), I think the next event should be an exp and honor event.

Would much appreciate this in any upcoming maintenance.

Comment

new quests for players that have finished the old quests would be good or a option to reset the old quests it gets quite boring doing nothing but grinding

Comment

The event is " Who is your Daddy? " event you get x20 EXP Token (Bound) and x20 AFK 1 Hour Card (Bound) - it is available to all lvls, I don't know if they are adding more servers, make sure to check CS menu for more updates and e.e the forums lol.

Comment

no matter what r2 does someone is gonna complain , so just chill and see what happens (maintenence for a change would be preferable to more events :P )
                    Server : Aurora Point
                    IGN : (S1)4Heals
                    Guild : NOYPI
                    Class : Priest
                    Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
                    Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Possible to fix the self buffs for blessings? you begin casting but if you cancel it your screwed for 3 hours for it to refresh.
                      Name-(s46)Snaps
                      Server-(s46):glacial plains
                      Guild:rebels

Comment

Gmut event

Comment

GMut Eventr please ! ! =(

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                            I'm sorry to remind you but not all of us have all day to work on making Alts for GMUTS and i for 1 refuse to do that others have work or got school and don't have the time to do it that's why ppl still ask for the mut exchange event

PS: Some of us myself included have missed the past mount exchange events due to lack of gold.mount upgrade tokens,or just flat were offline for the week the exchange happened i have to much to do on this char to make alts and waste gold for eggs and spend 3-5 days making Alts Lv45 next time you post an anti-event post try not to sound selfish please
                            Last edited by ShadowAxle1; 09-12-2012, 08:21 PM.
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                            IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                            Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                            Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                            Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                            Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                            Server: S35
                            Class: Worrier
                            ​

Comment

anti - Alts events lvl 50+ ^^

lvl 45 = easy alts

Comment

having the auction guy work would also be nice. it would free up alot of peoples alts selling items, however it would also create huge lag in SG from those trying to access the auction house
                                Basthyr
                                Crystal Saga
                                Lvl 120 Knight - Teeka Gen4 - Lycanmarsh
                                Eternal Saga
                                Lvl 41 Warrior - Urso Pet - Aquatic Realm

Comment

Working...
                                X