[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/27 Update

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day This week's events and promotions, as usual, are below.

Activities

Promotions

Other News
    • February Tokens have been extended to the 28th.
    • An additional page has been added to your mount stable. You can use a Stable Expander to unlock the additional slots.

I checked, and looks like 2 extra pages for mounts, not just 1. Hopefully we get more pages for pets too soon- that would help reduce some of the clutter in my vault, since I am saving a lot of pets for breeding (mostly baby angels I am morphing to breed with my GA).

Comment

so, iob will just be forever rigged?

Comment

sigh, boring, nothing new

do something fun and enjoyable events next time..pls
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

lame boring events -_-................................
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

we want the treasure chest back -.- what's the use of dropping treasure keys in Nightmare dungeon. No point of still looting them

Comment

Ita plain and simple, R2 is being lame now... R2 sucks now!!!
              "I will give them an offer they cant refuse".

Comment

are we playing spot the difference with the event list from 1/23? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....868#post791868

1 month is a bit too early to recycle the exact same set of events

Comment

Yay, another week to not play, lol seems the only thing they are good at doing is opening new servers. Hey its smart now that tenets are out, they make tons of money from that. Seems like thats all they care about, they dont care about if players actually enjoy playing, and that will end up making the came collapse.
                  What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Luunar View Post
                    are we playing spot the difference with the event list from 1/23? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....868#post791868

1 month is a bit too early to recycle the exact same set of events
                    ok at least you changed lvl 40 rock the ladder quest to lvl 30 so it doesn't conflict with rb. thanks

Comment

6 tokens a day if you can reach 70 ladder, hmmm. Glad I didn't hold my breath. We should be used to the tokens by now. The person that came up with the token idea must be an r2 God because his/her idea is the only one being used.
                      They refuse to fix things players have problems with in the game, disconnecting in IoB and getting tossed, disconnecting in ladder and getting tossed, treasure keys being dropped in dungeons but no treasure event, bots everywhere, not enough vault space for 12k red ada, level 11 of Void being stupid hard, and there are more, I just don't feel like repeating more of the same stuff that gets ignored over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I might as well start making bots since they don't have a problem with it.
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

What happen with the old R2 and the events before they would have decent events but now its all about tokens what happen with bringing out new things, Ya came out with the new mounts and I must say they are ugly its like you guys started to bring out new games and forgot about the one that made ya money so that ya can venture into other games. I don't understand who is over there making these changes for CS, also you guys took the DW out of the coins system that really sucks and then you added the point system back today with no extra benefits. Why cant ya come up with better events and something that will actually benefit all players, Try dedicating a team to bring new ideas to the First game that you guys started and make it fun again. Cause the events since I came back have been all token exchange and at least at first you guys had DW in there so it was ok now ya took them out make a dungeon that will drop DW and G.mutts find new ways to make it interesting for your players
                        *Shortee1119
                        Soul Of Ruins
                        Married to: Azurastrike
                        "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                        (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                          6 tokens a day if you can reach 70 ladder, hmmm. Glad I didn't hold my breath. We should be used to the tokens by now. The person that came up with the token idea must be an r2 God because his/her idea is the only one being used.
                          They refuse to fix things players have problems with in the game, disconnecting in IoB and getting tossed, disconnecting in ladder and getting tossed, treasure keys being dropped in dungeons but no treasure event, bots everywhere, not enough vault space for 12k red ada, level 11 of Void being stupid hard, and there are more, I just don't feel like repeating more of the same stuff that gets ignored over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I might as well start making bots since they don't have a problem with it.
                          sad but true all but the kicked outta ladder and the void 11 being hard but rest pretty true,well not gonna kick tokens,used to use um for DF's now i use um for SS since working on gen 7 last pixie

Comment

Trully dissapointed, from where to start! Let's see point system, you reduced the pow on the packs to 1 each cause of the 3x points on previous point system and now you remove that and keep it at 1xpow and 1GPoW at the same price.(and then you want someone to spend money if you mocking em like that?) At last you released new mount extravaganza and yet you forgot Guilded Battle Stallion, Good job to the one that made it! Tokens oh well all subjects on that have been told already as i read above, nothing new you hear em again and again but you don't care! Rock the ladder, we been complain for the lvl40 cause you couldn't turn both rebirth quest and that at same time and what you did you just took it off! If it's like that to took off whatever that don't work better delete all your hard drives cause nothing really works And at last all this time we all awaited for something new something to hold us playing(new rebirth, new dung,new ladder etc) but it seems that you don't got something to offer! REALLY DISSAPOINTED

Comment

Originally posted by Luunar View Post
                              ok at least you changed lvl 40 rock the ladder quest to lvl 30 so it doesn't conflict with rb. thanks
                              nevermind you took away the level 20 quest so it's just as if we had constant lvl 40 rb ><

Comment

Working...
                              X