[Activity] Card Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Card Swap

Duration: 3/6– 3/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: During this event, players can visit the Quartermaster to receive a special Card Pack. The packs contain cards that players are free to swap with one another. Collect as many cards as possible and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mystery Pack, which when opened will reveal a special item.

Note: Players may receive ONE Card Pack per day, VIP players TWO Card Packs. All cards can be traded. Mystery Packs can also be purchased in the Shop for 98 Crystal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	csmmm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1746308

Mystery Pack - Open to randomly receive ONE of the following:
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
    • Ethereal Wings x2
    • Red Dragon Coin x3

There's also a chance that your pack may contain even GREATER numbers of these items!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Not a bad pack, hopefully there is no time limit on the cards
      IGN: Heiko
      Guild: Athena (S6)
      Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
      First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
      Level: 92 Scion
      Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

I guess my friend was right; having 10+ alts for some events will pay off.

Comment

you idiots make an "alt abuse" event then ban people for abusing alts. what are you 12 years old? morons

Comment

I only have 2 alts and my main Stealth is storetheft priest alt and IHATEFREAKS is alt but i use the hell out of them but im always broke...

Comment

noticing how 99.99% of the population does not have max pixie or Mount. This was a good event, i have to agree upon that.
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
              X