Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Divine Souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Divine Souls

Introduction
    Have you ever lamented the fact that you could only equip one weapon at a time? Got an extra helm lying around and not sure what to do with it? Your Divine Soul is an extension of your character that allows you to use an entire extra set of equipment, including:
    • Helms
    • Armor
    • Boots
    • Weapons
    • Gloves
    • Necklaces
    • Rings
    • Offhand Gear

Upgrading Your Divine Soul
    Ascending to level 60 unlocks level 1 of your Divine Soul, which can be accessed through the Character menu. It requires just a couple of things to upgrade:
    • EXP - The standard stuff you normally get while playing the game.
    • Soul Stars - Currently available only in the Shop.

As you acquire EXP, you can now choose to either continue to level up as you normally would, or use it to upgrade your Divine Soul. Upgrading your Divine Soul increases its base stats and allows you to equip higher level gear to it. Note that the level of your Divine Soul cannot exceed the level of your character.

Equipping Items
    Equipment can be put on the same as you would on your character; by dragging and dropping it into the proper slot, or double clicking on it with the Divine Soul window open. A couple of things to note here:
    • The stats displayed in this panel will be applied at a 30% conversion rate to your main character.
    • Equipment skills are disabled on gear that has been equipped on a Divine Soul.

i tryed puting equipment in and it wont let me is it buged or is there more to requirements on what u can equipt

Comment

You can only put in equipment with the same lvl as your divine soul (as I get it) sooo just another cash thing

Comment

not all gems attributes are transferred so better use only those that are

Comment

I equipped another HOE and the only stats it gave me was 1% crit rate. Shouldn't it give part of all the stats on it?
          Level: 147
          Plane:Eidolon
          Guild: (S29)Kogarasumaru
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S29) Molten Highlands
          Class: Rogue
          Pet: Golden Teddy Bear (PedoBear) Generation 4
          Mount: Super Kyubi, Generation 2

~Insert Something Inspirational Here~

Comment

You will now choose where to use your EXP. Either use is to level your character or upgrade your Divine Soul. CAN R2 MAKE THIS SYSTEM FREE OF CHARGE? IT'S CLEARLY THAT THEY'RE HUNGRY FOR MONEY...
            WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
            Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
            and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
            trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
            Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

my hoe isnt giving me any stats

Comment

hmm, so to get the best weapon there is, we need to make another fused fragarach / auguric ? *sigh*...

Comment

hmm really limited info, hope it gets better

Comment

What
                    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

its simple to understand actually .. u just need to have ur divine soul same level as the equipment u want to equip .. example if want to equip slayers u need level 80 divine soul

Comment

^ and with that, plan ahead before you spend the money. If the pattern continues, level 2 needs 1 star level 3 needs 2 stars e.t.c.

If that's the case, it gets expensive pretty fast. 20 crystal is not a lot, but 15 is not a lot either but you see how much frc you need for that (iob aside.)

To get a glance, use the formula [(N(N+1))/2], where N = *the level you want* - 1 to see how much is needed from level 1 to the goal you want (assuming it follows the above path).
                        So for example, you want to get to 40 for savage gear. [((39(40))/2)] = [1560/2] = 780 soul stars. 780 x 20 crystal a pop = 15,600 crystals.

Again that's only assuming level 2->3 is 2 soul stars, level 3->4 is 3 soul starts e.t.c. (only got to 2. Don't have enough to get to 3).

Comment

It's really mean to release something like this after the game has been out for so long. It seems like this should have come out when everybody was low level so we could upgrade the gear with our level. If you have Evil Beast gear you will never see the benefit of this system.

Comment

If each lvl takes the same amount of stars as the lvl you're looking at $164 for lvl 40, $648 for lvl 80, $1452 for lvl 120

Comment

And another casher-only system. Right what we needed now!...

Comment

Working...
                              X