[Activity] Not-A-Tricky-Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Not-A-Tricky-Pack

Duration: 3/27 - 4/2 23:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: The day has come to play a trick on your friends, but surely we’re not fooling you around! Visit the Quartermaster to claim your Not-A-Tricky-Pack before the event ends. Each player may do this ONCE.

Not-A-Tricky-Pack:
    Open to obtain ALL of the following:
    Soul Star x10
    Amaranthine Essence x10
    Chi Essence x2
    Pearl of Wisdom x3
    Health Orb x2
    Mana Orb x2
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Servers 33, 36, 40, 42, 45 are again having problems logging in. I can get to the character screen and then it gives the Failed to Connect message. Any ideas as to Why this is happening? Last maintenance I think went fine, since I didn't log on till the next day. the One before was the one that we had the same Exact problem.

Comment

Very good event. Though i suppose it would be all more better if you guys take out HO and MO

Comment

Are the POW , HO & MO of this pack bound or not ?
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

You get all the rewards in the pack. All are bound btw if you want to know.
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Very good event but why is it called "Not A Tricky Pack" ? we don't make any trick
              I did not live so that my presence is noticeable but so that my absence feels the effects

Comment

Working...
              X