Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowAxle
    replied
    ok GM's after the no warning of the merge cept for the server will go down at 2am bit can we get some kind of good event all these events as of l8 have made me ? why im still spending money and now prices are messed up theres tons of lagg can we please get some kind of good evet(Gmut's,Puc's,MC's,EW's,) and can you add the new Bone Dragon to the Pet Extravaganza

Leave a comment:

• GothGirl76
    replied
    Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
    Can you fix server time in : (s45) ,(s50) ,(s36)(s42) (s40),(s33) its five minutes late
    S47 is off by 2 minutes as well

Leave a comment:

• GraviJa
    replied
    Can you fix server time in : (s45) ,(s50) ,(s36)(s42) (s40),(s33) its five minutes late

Leave a comment:

• XxTaLoNxX
    replied
    That's it I'm going to Aeria to play CS... at least they don't server merge and ruin there servers without a two week notice.

Enjoy not getting 2k a month from me anymore.

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
    Merge celestial peaks lycanmarsh shrine of kithara and the void with celestial palace angel island n tyria =D will be fun
    I posted this wayy before you grandma....

Leave a comment:

• fujiiglenn
    replied
    it only gives massive lag ~.~

Leave a comment:

• jeffersonsermon
    replied
    [GM]R2Mark? how about GMUT event?

Leave a comment:

• cherrish
    replied
    i always get the DC while grinding can u fix this!

Leave a comment:

• bards12
    replied
    merging new servers to older ones? whos running r2 now a 9 year old kid?

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    Merge celestial peaks lycanmarsh shrine of kithara and the void with celestial palace angel island n tyria =D will be fun

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    What people dont realize is newer servers can NEVER catch up, NEVER its not possible unless u are a super heavy casher. You can try to tell me it is but its IMPOSSIBLE. On your regular server things like ENS/EPS/EBS all have a decent price and u can farm them and sell them to make money. Thats usally the main means of making money for non cashers, is shards and things like that. Well...u get merged with a bunch of old servers where there shards are at 20s each, even ones from lvl85 dungeon how can u make money? Before merge i was making 2-3d per day off EPS/ENS, now if i was to do that, i would make...15-20g IF i could even get one person to buy some. There is no catching up, so please stop saying "just stick it out you will catch up" cause its not possible. And dont get me started on honor...cant gain any honor at all, 2-3min seng are over, every player from the older servers can 1 shot you and they KNOW it so they target the new server players. Gr...cant even enter without getting killing 30times, half the time they got a lvl 70 edilon standing at each teleportal waiting for any1 to come out so they can 1 shot u. r2 is retarded...thats all i have to say.

Leave a comment:

• iAmHated
    replied
    Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
    ok i have issues with the merger like all of us but honestly i am not a casher not since the day i started that day i did cash and i also have my vip monthly but other than that so if you want to call me a casher ok dosnt matter but it is not like im sudonly going to cash like 600$ or something just to catch up it just meens i have to farm harder and be faster ect im not giving up and im from the newest server in the merges atleast the pvp ones and honestly i did gr thismorning with little to no issues got my resorses and got out there are ways for the tinny little player to get things done you just have to be sneekyer and you have to be smarter about what you are doing yeah the prices are all kinds of messed up right now but there are alot that are in my favore like ok i know eventuly i will need ew and gmuts but guess what i can sell those things to the players that are needing them right now at a much higher price than my server was selling them at and i spent my 1.5 months farming and colecting and guess what i got 2 lvls on my wings and have enough fse to get my frag to where i need bse so yeah not all bad also cause im friendly there are players from the bigger server that accept me so first day after merg went to lvl 50 on the ladder for the first time when the best i was getting before (if i was lucky to get a good party) was lvl 32 so that is 2 more ss than i would have had is it unfair to merg little server with a bigger one by several months difference hell yess but can a smart player make it work for them i say yes do i miss my old server yeah and i have lost alot of people i called friend to them giving up and quiting but i say ill just make new friends
    i think i just died reading your post.. Ever heard of DOTs and COMMAs? hehe peace

Up to your comment, well you can tell it to a 4 - month - sullen dunes - non casher like me >..<
    What i am saying is for the sake of other new server players, cashers / non cashers alike. 6 server merging + 4 -5 month old server gap is really F$%d up (excuse me) . The lag is horrible, item prices are fluctuating, OHKO from old server players - Tells the new players to quit.

R2games should realize that this is really a bad server merge. What's up with the merge notice? No time for new players to get ready for the massive server merge.

yiiiikes

Leave a comment:

• duppon
    replied
    Originally posted by gina787 View Post
    dupy noo -.-
    if its not with s1-3 at leasts merge us with s20 and somewhere else , this game gets really boring with no LG going on and an empty GR every time ;x

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by rebel07 View Post
    true and the WC is soo busy, i am getting dizzy by reading the WC. hehehe.. i guess most of the players who will going to quit are from this S51.
    yeah we lost most of our players in the first hour lol oh well im sticking in here makeing some new firneds

Leave a comment:

• D-jay
    replied
    Ok serv Merge will b fum fum n fum

Leave a comment:

Working...
X