No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Multiple Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to sullen Dunes the server famous for gold without value and expensive market trader. i will now price down :=) and welcome all
    Server: [S2]Adotia Isles
    IGN: Pluton
    Might: 159000
    Guild: Fatality
    Class: Expert Rifleman
    Lv: 59
    Pet: Hapi Cat Ap 355

Comment

I gotta agree. Seng and other pvp events are gonna be made nearly impossible for the newer servers in comparison to the older ones. it'll be harder to get honor, more competition for items, more lag, but hey cant argue with lower prices

Comment

Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
        I think my cat would attack it
        Exactly why i don't get a pet in my house
        Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
        IGN: futa
        Class: Combat Rogue
        Level: 100(Eidolon)
        Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
        2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
          erm doing start gettin lippy with me, i was simply pointing out that a lot of stuff that you find expensive may have dropped a lot in price. When our servers merged we were two months behind the other server so they had a big advantage too but we just og ton with it.
          LMAO . if you want VISIT Cimmerians so u would know ...

Comment

live or die by the sword. There is not turning back now. So just shut up and enjoy it
            IGN: Blade5132/Bloodytears
            Level: 70 Eidolon Hybrid Tank Knight/68 Eidolon Hybrid Support Priest
            Server: Tundara
            Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

Originally posted by Evlasn View Post
              you will know when the server is back up
              S36 (mount nubina) and S33 (Kraken Beach) our already 2 merged servers are the oldest, Be good to see what the younger servers can bring =]

and i dont think i will be awake by then i live in Australia so im +14 hrs to server and i start work early hours ^^
              Bowjitsu
              Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
              (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

good thing its still monday dumbasses
                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

To all the whiners about being on the youngest server being merged:
                  Face the fact, first of all, there will surely be a youngest server regardless of which servers are merged. Sure getting merged with a server closer to you might be better, but then just look at this on the other side too: sooner or later you will eventually get merged with a server started months ahead of you. Getting merged earlier just means higher upgrades earlier due to cheap price, and in return you will be able to farm more SS for soul in the long run.

In case you didn't understand my point, here is an example:
                  Case 1: you get merged 4 months later. From now until that time, you might not be able to upgrade much due to high prices in your server, thus you will be doing lower lvl ladder everyday. Assuming you can't pass 49, that's 4 SS / day for 4 months.
                  Case 2: you get merged now. You can upgrade your wings/mounts faster due to cheaper price from older server. Therefore may be in the short run of 2 months you still can't beat ladder 49. But the last 2 months you will be doing 50+ because you are updraging other things faster than being in your old server. That's 4 SS / day for 2 months and 5 SS /day for another 2 months.

Now tell me which case do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
                    ikr they act like were ggonna eat em....well maybe a nibble or 2 wont hurt em
                    you better not nibble on me
                    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                    Class: Ranger Hybrid
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                    Level: 143+
                    Honor Rank:Emperor
                    Mount: Killin
                    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by icybloody View Post
                      @pew : hahahahah cimmeriannnn cryinggg
                      ok how about they merg you with not just one new server but what is it 5 new servers all higher than you in lvl and in time playing and see how you feel
                      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                      Class: Ranger Hybrid
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                      Level: 143+
                      Honor Rank:Emperor
                      Mount: Killin
                      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

you want item ? and ur from cimmerian server ? u can ask from cimmerian united ^_^ , why u guys always protest about this merge ? this is so funny .. and i can find my old friend from SOA
                        IGN : Eldurthorn [First Family]
                        Job : Paladin - Spiritblade
                        Server4 (Frozen Valley)

Comment

Originally posted by main03 View Post
                          LMAO . if you want VISIT Cimmerians so u would know ...
                          Tbh if your that worried then dont do the parts that involve PVP just grind do ya dungeons upgrade your stuff and he soul shards will come in due time....that or join me in ladder and ill help you get more then the 5 a day lol
                          Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                          Character: Toyoshiro
                          Wife: Razaphale
                          Guild: Euphoria GM
                          Class: Knight
                          Plain: Edilon

Comment

Nice!!!! Thanks GM!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
                              ok how about they merg you with not just one new server but what is it 5 new servers all higher than you in lvl and in time playing and see how you feel
                              sullen was created 2 weeks before cimmerian qui with the QQ already.. you can always go play runescape if your not happy

Comment

Originally posted by darkharvest07 View Post
                                AGREE!! GM! COME ON!! think this over! We cash to get stornger in our server! AD NOW YOU DOING THIS?? WTH! merging us with MUCH MORE STRONGER 100x than us?! if you really want to merge Cimmerian give us somthing that can equal server..not to Be more stronger JUST EQUAL or better yet "FAIR:!!
                                LMAO xD come under my wing (or rather shud pay me 1k HW)
                                Ill take u as my slave and ull be safe from the threat of the other server.
                                Consider my offer ROFL

Guild :GUILDLESS
                                Name : (s34)Rayzor
                                Job : Eidolon Knight
                                Last edited by dark3xectra; 09-18-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X