No announcement yet.

[Activity] Bone Voyage!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree....way too difficult at least for a level 49 ranger. I died four times and so did some other folks trying to help. Don't think I will bother hatching it next time I get one. Will it keep a few months lol until I get stronger? When I got back the fourth time, it was gone.... 'T was a waste of time and potions.

Comment

I soloed it and killed it without dying. Level 75 Hybrid Priest, DinkADink - Amethyst Server, Thursday morning after I got my first 50 for turn in. I used my two cleansing spells, blue health orbs (forget the names, instant health), and 2x Grace plus spamming heals. Yeah... It almost took me out but it didn't.

IGN: (S41)DinkADink
      GUILD: MoonShadows-Leader
      CLASS: Priest
      LEVEL: Scion: 66
      HONOR: Grand Duke
      SOUL: 178/3000
      SERVER: AMETHYST FOREST

Comment

where i can crack the egg

Comment

ok i like the event all and all but the biggest issue is that i have a **** load of the artifacts built up from my over night grinding i hope this one goes on longer or that they decided to give us something elts to do with the artifacts that are left over in our invnentorys
          Name: (S51)Aliceianna
          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
          Class: Ranger Hybrid
          Plane: Eidolon
          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
          Level: 143+
          Honor Rank:Emperor
          Mount: Killin
          Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolli View Post
            Only 1 exchange per day??? Another waste of time.
            gettin' greedy
            The Molten Highlands
            Kadenn
            Level 64 Eidolon Priest
            SweetDreams guild

Comment

stop complaining
              IGN: (S29)Fragok
              Married to: (S29)Lurath
              Class:Weird Knight
              Lvl:81+ Scion
              Server: (S29) The Molten Highlands

Comment

this boss was not bad when the center turns green run! that easy just use basic attack no skill it seems less likely to 1 hit kill you why you all complaining i soloed this with a lvl 64 mortal

Comment

you guys are ridiculous, if you didn't notice it hits you for a set amount each time. when it stuns you it has a chance to use a skill that takes 80% of your hp. it doesn't do different amounts. If you are unlucky it does it twice in a row once it hits half hp or less. use no casting speed attacks and pets with speedy on them to get faster dps and use alts in your party, they use less each time they proc an orb and since it's based on % damage they are less likely to burn completely through the orbs. a party of 1 main and 2 alts can solo that dragon in less than 2 minutes with little to no effort, and the alts were mortal priests level 63/59 with the main as a eidolon mage(with no orbs on) This event boss was more than fair, be happy it didn't have the ability to heal like the last clown event did.

Comment

lol Krysss, dont remind me. XD i still am traumatized by that clown event
                    IGN: JiSung
                    Level: 7X
                    Class: Mage
                    Guild+Position: Exile Underboss
                    Server: Psychodelica

~~JiBunny~~
                    Love Burns

Comment

Working...
                    X