No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 9/20/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That blows, you're totally negating the people that already have an ultrasaurus, usually in all events if you have the max of something, you get the stuff below it, please fix this r2.

Comment

Game Masters??, i think there are some bugs left in the game,, like the time of all the pots and skill,, pls do something about it., cause am relying some of my skills in those timers..
      IGN:
      Agie
      Hero:
      Lvl51, Mage
      Server:
      S40 The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHorse View Post
        That blows, you're totally negating the people that already have an ultrasaurus, usually in all events if you have the max of something, you get the stuff below it, please fix this r2.
        honestly those ppl should know this was coming, i stopped morphing after the 1st morph waiting for this.

Comment

You guys should stop complaining about Scions and Eidolons. If you actually took the time to level yourself up and work for it, you could be Scion or Eidolon too. People that are Eidolons took a lot of time and work to get where they are, I've been playing this game over a year myself.
          â™”
          Vampire Prince
          • Server: Aurora Point
          • Character: Alexmancerx
          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
          • Level: Eidolon 120
          • Guild: TheWanted
          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Crappy Event...Nothing much for low leveler or New Servers........... -.-

Thanx for nothing......

What about people who joined the games later???

Comment

Hey gm i think theres no balance bout the character the whos nearly getting stronger are those knight and priest also mage

Comment

Are the new buff clocks gonna permanent or is that a bug/glitch and you guys will fix it next maintenance. I really don't want to see 00:00: when my frost buff goes off & Daimon shield cools down. or my healing cools down. Kind of throws some strategy like fighting in ladder off even though we know how long it will last.

Thx

Comment

Hmmm, cashers events; great scam for all the noncashers from newest servers who won't be able to catch.up
                  "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Thanks for the event!!
                    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

i cannot get my shop to work

Comment

guys guys... how hard is that to lvl

we have bath, a day in vidalia, cl, guessing game, crypt (with exp token), 2 sengolia, the training (you can use the tokens here), redempt... and hours of spotting... what the hell are you guys complaining about

Comment

Originally posted by alfinmp View Post
                          "Gmut Event"
                          How about BAN GMUT EVENT WHINERS EVENT
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Ty GMUT event whiner i figured how to type in color XD I agree with the unfair for mortals thing...im a mortal,but im not working on leveling im working on soul/frag so its kinda unfair that we mortals dont get anything...same goes for fate shop,this is just beyond desperate =.= give non-casher mortals some events too...events that dont give me 30 coupons P.S anyone elses eyes hurt when you read this? XD

Comment

How do i delete this message =.=
                              Last edited by CloudySage; 09-20-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proserpine View Post
                                guys guys... how hard is that to lvl

we have bath, a day in vidalia, cl, guessing game, crypt (with exp token), 2 sengolia, the training (you can use the tokens here), redempt... and hours of spotting... what the hell are you guys complaining about
                                I agree,but,the game isnt only about leveling o.o i wouldnt wanna have 100 soul and sucky wings and be eidolon but be one fast,i rather get stuff as mortal/scion so i wont suck as eidolon XD

Comment

Working...
                                X