[Promotion] Heraldry Recharge Bonus - Heraldry Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Heraldry Recharge Bonus - Heraldry Packs

Duration: 4/10 - 4/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, recharge a minimum of 2,000 Crystal at a time and be rewarded with a Heraldry Pack for each 2,000 Crystal you’ve recharged. For example, recharge 4,000 Crystal at one time and get 2 Heraldry Packs. This reward can be collected up to 5 times a day.

Heraldry Pack
    • Greater Rune Crystal x10
    • Heraldic Scroll x7
    • Rune of Evil x2
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

This would probably be more tempting if it gave rune mediums, and possibly rune protection stones as well.

Comment

ok, I really need to know what's the deal with Greater Rune Crystal ? You only need that 3 pcs in your entire lifetime of your character, because that is only for one seal of doom, and you can only have one seal of doom. It's like the previous token events contain Greater Rune Crystal, and now it's greater Rune crystal again...

Unless of course it's a typo, it would be better if you include like 20-30 Rune Medium, because Rune medium is actually the most useful thing when we're talking about heraldry.

If it's not a typo, please some GM or Admin, play the game properly and not just giving out events without thinking or without knowing how the game works..
      Last edited by Botolminum; 04-10-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

They don't play the game. They're a bunch of accountants and business people. They're trying to run this game like a crappy department store in the age of the internet and they wonder why their return costumers are so few. They also think we won't notice things like this. It's like putting that useless item in the IoB pack. The one we get from disenchanting items. I honesty feel they're doing these thing on purpose to shorten the life of the game.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

i swear not bet on that the ppl who make these packs does not even play the game

Comment

I know that they don't play the game, but at least know the items of the game... it's like if you're a sales person, you need to know the product that you're selling , right ? You can't just sell stuff and not know what it is.

Comment

**** events

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
              They don't play the game. They're a bunch of accountants and business people. They're trying to run this game like a crappy department store in the age of the internet and they wonder why their return costumers are so few. They also think we won't notice things like this. It's like putting that useless item in the IoB pack. The one we get from disenchanting items. I honesty feel they're doing these thing on purpose to shorten the life of the game.
              I also agree and cs stopped doing GOOD events now its just cash and same thing every stupid month march tokens december token january token... I like the old ones like if u guess right number 1-2 u win 10dc and lots of ****. That's not a fail event.. and the one when u can teleport to the other sg and kill a boss and get chests and have fun. The events don't make me want to play this game anymore. Start doing old ones again! Another good one is the soul bead. Igsignia and the orange soul beads and everyone made me so happy and want to play forever. Now I'm lookin at tokens for every event. When did you stop the fun Cs? At least do something different and make players happy
              I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

Working...
              X