[Activity] Sweet Easter Treats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Sweet Easter Treats

Duration: 4/17 – 4/29 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Collect bundles of Chocolate this Easter by completing certain tasks, then exchange them for rewards by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade. Check out the tasks below:
    • Complete Guild Resource - Receive 1 Easter Chocolate
    • Complete Blessed Bath - Receive 1 Easter Chocolate
    • Defeat Lvl. 30+ elite monsters and collect Chocolate Essence x10, then visit the Quartermaster to make Easter Chocolate x1, once per day.
    • 30 Eggshells will appear randomly in Starglade (L1 - L3) at the hours of 20:00, 21:00 and 22:00 every day. Collect Eggshell x10 and visit the Quartermaster to exchange for Easter Chocolate x1. This exchange can be done once per day.
    • Remain online and then visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to claim an Easter Chocolate every day!
    Note: A maximum of 5 Chocolates may be redeemed per day.

Exchanges
    • Exchange 1 Easter Chocolate for Green Dragon Coin x1
    • Exchange 20 Easter Chocolates for Yellow Easter Egg x1
    • Exchange 40 Easter Chocolates for Pink Easter Egg x1
    • Exchange 60 Easter Chocolates for Red Easter Egg x1

Yellow Easter Egg – Open and receive the following items:
    • Green Dragon Coin x10
    • Red Dragon Coin x2
    • 1 Hour AFK Card x4
    • Wedding Invitation x1
    • Crystal Essence Vial x2
    • Rose x5
    • Maturity Whip x1
    • Mount Fusion Orb x5
    • Mount Conversion Stone x1

Pink Easter Egg – Open and receive the following items:
    • Green Dragon Coin x10
    • Red Dragon Coin x4
    • Black Dragon Coin x2
    • 1 Hour AFK Card x8
    • Pack Expander x1
    • Rose x15
    • Maturity Whip x3
    • Wedding Invitation x3
    • Mount Fusion Orb x15
    • Mount Conversion Stone x3

Red Easter Egg – Open and receive the following items:
    • Red Dragon Coin x10
    • Black Dragon Coin x4
    • Pack Expander x2
    • Red Roses x1
    • Mount Fusion Orb x30
    • Mount Conversion Stone x10
    • EXP Token x3
    • Dungeon Key x3
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Oh look, ppl in Europe have to be online during night to be able to get to 60 chocolates cause then alone we can get the eggshells.
    And without them, we only can get to 4*14 = 56 chocolate. Again a great job :s

Comment

Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
      Oh look, ppl in Europe have to be online during night to be able to get to 60 chocolates cause then alone we can get the eggshells.
      Well look at it this way- that part of the event is messed up anyway, since it spawns 30 each 3 times per day. Meaning only 9 players a day can get the chocolate from the eggshells per server.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
        Well look at it this way- that part of the event is messed up anyway, since it spawns 30 each 3 times per day. Meaning only 9 players a day can get the chocolate from the eggshells per server.
        I think they mean 30 per instance, so 90 each hour, which brings the total to 27 ppl.

But that still leaves out the European players. The 1st event starts at 18:00, which is GRB, and nothing to do but do dungeons, and for the rest do nothing cause of the lack of any event. In server time, that means that between 22:00 (nimbus) and 9:00 there is no event.
        Last edited by fr33doom; 04-17-2014, 06:09 AM.

Comment

"Note: A maximum of 5 Chocolates may be redeemed per day."

5 x 7 days = 35

How do they expect us to get the 40 or 60 chocolate packs?

Edit: Just saw the duration of the event at the very top. I guess we can get them.
          "Duration: 4/17 – 4/29 11:59 PM (Server Time)"
          Last edited by Kingrotek; 04-17-2014, 07:09 AM.

There are no men like me. There's only me.
          -Jaime Lannister-

Comment

Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
            what people fail to understand is that this game's headquarters, ie where the home offices are, ARE IN AMERICA, more specifically in California, and being from cali, we dont care what time zone you are in, its their game now stop your whining. i dont hear or see those from the asian time zone moaning and groaning. suck it up dude.
            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
              what people fail to understand is that this game's headquarters, ie where the home offices are, ARE IN AMERICA, more specifically in California, and being from cali, we dont care what time zone you are in, its their game now stop your whining. i dont hear or see those from the asian time zone moaning and groaning. suck it up dude.
              Well, then they shouldn't sell the publishing rights to other companies around the world. There are enough other companies that make games (including AMERICA) that have events for people in other timezones. I don't think it could be that hard to put in other timings (with the current times also still available) for the events. Aren't they accepting money from ppl in other areas of the world also?

Comment

What a rip, collect tokens all this time to try for something then *boom* without warning, no more tokens to collect, so many were counting on them, have been saving for something, and still have 2 weeks left in this month. Then to top it off, now you have t collect chocolates to save enough to maybe get a different prize all together, with no exchange rate or anything. I went to do my baths, and 1 chocolate for 3 baths, pffff. Such a rip, R2, sometimes I think you simply are trying to get people to give up, unless they cash. I do, and not saying anything for or against cashing, but not everyone in game has that luxury. Some real people work their behinds off in game for everything they have and want, and it seems like y'all want to take away everything that makes it remotely possible for a hard playing non casher to even stay current in game. Seriously need to get this worked out, I know it takes income to keep maintenance up, and pay the creators and designers for the games, So I do understand the cash shop system, but for the normal person, who waits for these type of events to get something they simply don't have the ability to get otherwise, to just take it away, seems cruel.

Comment

Remain online and then visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to claim an Easter Chocolate every day!

how we know when gettin this ?
                  Character: (S19)NIteWing
                  Class:Knight
                  Lvl:80+scion
                  Server: Whisperwind Beach

I love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

Comment

boast eminane

Yeah, first they want one to not have a life whatsoever and stay online 24/7 for us with a other timezone to get the items required
                    and then they put such crappy items in the red easter egg.
                    I'm sure that everyone will just LOVE getting those three exp tokens from red egg after they put so much job collecting for it.
                    (The chance that we will get ***** from the eggs are very high- after going from old experiences.... not worth it)

Edit:
                    Seriously? I didn't put the anti-bot code in the title.... R2 wth! >_<
                    Last edited by CassandraV; 04-17-2014, 11:17 AM. Reason: stupid anti-bot post thingy

Comment

Hmm', wedding invitations. What an interesting choice of prize. XD

Comment

Quiz also gives 2 chocolates, well it gave me two for 15 questions(BDC), does anyone know of any other events that give chocolates that are not listed here?

Comment

9852254 2524

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
                          what people fail to understand is that this game's headquarters, ie where the home offices are, are in america, more specifically in california, and being from cali, we dont care what time zone you are in, its their game now stop your whining. I dont hear or see those from the asian time zone moaning and groaning. Suck it up dude.
                          there are more asians playing the game than americans dude >> so pls u suck up!!!!!!!!!!
                          â™”

Server: [S57]Eternal Sanctum---Merged with s52/s55/s59/DP
                          Character:[s57] Praveen
                          Spouse:[s57]Yurikay
                          Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          Level: Scion 92++
                          Emailraveenkumarcstf.co.in@gmail.com
                          Guild: (S52)Elysium->The Ruling Guild
                          Pet: Teeka,Burning Angle,Cupid,Golden Teddy Bear,Super Demon

Comment

Originally posted by praveenstf View Post
                            there are more asians playing the game than americans dude >> so pls u suck up!!!!!!!!!!
                            I don't know. It appears to me that most top players on each servers generally come from Europe/NA, with language mostly German and Italian. So it stands to reason that they cash more than Asian players. Though there's an issue of different currency value, still doesn't change the fact that western players support the game the most.

Beside, the original post is simply pointing out the R2 company's exact location and their favored time zone. Why suddenly bringing up Asian players anyway? How does it even relevant to the original post?

Comment

R2games is a Hong Kong based company, but caters to American based servers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2games. a simple google search would pull this up
                              Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                              I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X