No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Downtime IRC Chat! 09/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chat time and debate..but i dont want to debate to other people..

Comment

Originally posted by Joyallen View Post
      what is IRC ??
      IRC or Internet Relay Chat is a protocol for real-time Internet text messaging (chat) or synchronous conferencing.

Comment

its better to chat here == tat webchat its flooded with "i also not sure wat they talking about"
        Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
        Char - Rohbean
        Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
        Level - Eido 120++
        Rank - Squire XD
        Guild - VATICAN XVI
        Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
        Mount - Gryphon
        Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
        Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

im just stalking the forums for new updates.... *impatient*

Comment

....well that was kinda nice, I haven't done Internet Relay Chat in like 10 years, lol

Comment

[18:15] qwebirc v0.92
              [18:15] Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Chris Porter and the qwebirc project.
              [18:15] http://www.qwebirc.org
              [18:15] Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
              [18:15] == +++ Using backend leibniz_delta
              [18:15] == +++ Khas Naradahk!!

BIG CAT! Haters gonna hate!

[18:15] == +++ You have persecuted us for generations... and now you beg us to aid you?
              [18:15] == +++ Your IP address (***.53.**.***) is BLOCKED by our DNS blacklist!
              [18:15] == +++ To limit abuse, you cannot use this webchat client through your browser. You can connect to QuakeNet using a normal IRC client in the mean time, however we strongly advise you check your PC or network for problems.
              [18:15] == +++ This is a problem with your IP address and/or computer, this is not a problem with QuakeNet, please fix it without contacting QuakeNet.
              [18:15] == +++ Alternatively, if you log in you can bypass this block (use the "log in to Q" button).
              [18:15] == +++ Oblivion awaits...
              [18:15] == Disconnected from server:
              IGN: Levria
              Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
              Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
              Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
              Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
              Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

a new server was just out i want lower level events and no gmuts as long as people beg for it i hope its not implemented

Comment

KingJungle23

Herald of Harkenings
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive been on sometime now n know what we as fans want.Take into mind ive played every possible game at least once on different platforms and Crystal Saga is my favorite.I have some great event ideas.

REGULAR NON-HOLIDAY EVENTS
                  1.How about an INSOMNIAC EVENT.Playing for more than 6 hours a day gives you x5gmuts or some items\
                  2.How about an UNTOUCHABLE EVENT.It involves a sword like the gamemaster sword with unbeatable stats(3hours).You would obtain this sword by some fair gameplay for all levels.May be CRYPT.This gives players a chance to compete with top levelers.
                  3.How about a FLYING MOUNT EVENT.Paying 10g to ride a PHOENIX for 1 day,or at least HELLWING.
                  HALLOWEEN EVENT IDEAS
                  1.Make a haunted ghosts who appears in Starglade FOR HALOWEEN EVENT!
                  2.Make an event which involves planting PumkinSeeds in Bloodfang Village,u would get Pumkin Seeds from defeating elite monsters.
                  3.Make a Trick or Treat event!!!Killing Vega the MAD(or any boss)will get u a Candy Treat.You can give the Candy treat to Event Master for random items(2xp token,afk card,etc).If u save x6 Candy Treats.You can trade for 1 CHOCOLATEBAR!!(rewards are higher when traded to Event Master,Gmuts,etc)i think it has a good idea because when i use to trick or treat,i hated cheap candy and chocolate was the real prize here!you should know what i mean if u trick or treated.I had pleny root canals from HALLOWEEN.LOL

Comment

no one is there i am on it now

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoji View Post
                      [18:15] qwebirc v0.92
                      [18:15] Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Chris Porter and the qwebirc project.
                      [18:15] http://www.qwebirc.org
                      [18:15] Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
                      [18:15] == +++ Using backend leibniz_delta
                      [18:15] == +++ Khas Naradahk!!

BIG CAT! Haters gonna hate!

[18:15] == +++ You have persecuted us for generations... and now you beg us to aid you?
                      [18:15] == +++ Your IP address (***.53.**.***) is BLOCKED by our DNS blacklist!
                      [18:15] == +++ To limit abuse, you cannot use this webchat client through your browser. You can connect to QuakeNet using a normal IRC client in the mean time, however we strongly advise you check your PC or network for problems.
                      [18:15] == +++ This is a problem with your IP address and/or computer, this is not a problem with QuakeNet, please fix it without contacting QuakeNet.
                      [18:15] == +++ Alternatively, if you log in you can bypass this block (use the "log in to Q" button).
                      [18:15] == +++ Oblivion awaits...
                      [18:15] == Disconnected from server:
                      Mmm, seems like the IP addresses from our country is not allowed there.
                      The chat is such a troll...

Useless
                      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i dont like there chat thing way way to much spamming and no real chat going on when u going to give forum update for events i like to read before playing

Comment

Wahhhh Si_ualan Bngt nih Chat.....

Comment

maintenance so long

Comment

I'll give it a go, would be nice to chat it up with some of my fellow server mates.
                              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                              Level: 130
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                              Guild: Rebels
                              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

ok so um just a question why no anouncements about what the new mantiance is bringing and can i just say the irc chat is kinda anoying scrolls way damn too fast (now knows what it would be like if all the servers merged) not fun
                                Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                                Class: Ranger Hybrid
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                                Level: 143+
                                Honor Rank:Emperor
                                Mount: Killin
                                Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Working...
                                X