Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on April 17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on April 17th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, April 17th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, April 17th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    I think we all waiting for something BIG. I know u can make it happen. GL all

Comment

yeah right...dead

Comment

People are less likely to reply to threads with the extra hoop we have to jump through now.

We got pet soul last week so I doubt we get anything this week. I'd like to see another pvp guild event. Landgrab only gives 2 guilds a chance to face off.

Event prediction: Bath coins, crypt coin, gr

Easter is coming soon so there might be an egg hunt of bunny mount, costumes, or bosses.
        Just glad I can stock up on soul stars.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Merge

Please Merge s1-3 with s4-s20 both servers are starving.

Comment

Easter is on the 20th, so we can possibly expect some bunny/egg-related events and/or recycled thumper costumes. ;p

Comment

New pvp server

how about a new pvp east server???
              Crystal Saga
              IGN: Wicked
              Class: Rogue
              pet:???
              Mount:???
              Wings:???

Comment

Summer Event

Hoping for the new and great events for the Easter Sunday
                Any Eggs are specially there and more surprising things to come

LET IT BE THE GIFT FOR THE STUDENT'S VACATION. GO FOR THE GREAT SUMMER EVENT R2GAMES!
                GODBLESS.

IGNs67) Eggena
                Level 79
                Class:Priest (Mortal)

Comment

Easter Sale! Hopefully 70% like that of Black Friday sale! But lets not be too hopeful

& yes there must be bunny dress flowing out & nothing new.

Comment

merge with S1-S3

im hoping to get my pet bunny.. 2 long years and cant get it..

void hope it will be fix...

thnx

Comment

get ready for another AWESOME week of A. Fully recycled events OR B. recycled events that have been toned down and upset players (clover event is a great example)

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
                        im hoping to get my pet bunny.. 2 long years and cant get it..

void hope it will be fix...

thnx
                        If u mean pet bunny from black dragon coin good luck thats like them handing u a free firelord

Comment

meaning the bunny mount and costume... not the pet from bdc

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Man_X View Post
                            meaning the bunny mount and costume... not the pet from bdc
                            You idiot ! It clearly states " pet bunny " like in the bdc -__- moron
                            " It doesn't matter if everything is fake 'cause for me It's my reality "

Comment

that is what i am waiting for

Originally posted by KmK69 View Post
                              how about a new pvp east server???
                              that is what i am waiting for

Comment

Working...
                              X