Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] May Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] May Token Exchange

Duration: 4/30 - 5/31 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following month, collect May Tokens through a number of different events and then trade them in for all sorts of valuable items at the Quartermaster in Starglade. Check out the full list below!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cstemay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1748969
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

The blue fish morphs into the armor fish. Has skills of burning angel I think, either that or the super angel. not 100% sure. Pretty good stats.

Comment

Armoured fish has SA skills doesn't morph again...so get it if ya want SA that can b got from Quiz easy or save the tokens for summt else...I have the fish on 1 of my chars...I'll try to post Pic when servers come bck online...now the big question...Soul star or Soul Shard heh...
      Last edited by Sagittarius001; 04-30-2014, 05:02 AM.
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Token count this maintenance @ 5, so we can finally get some more Divine Soul work done...my GF will be most pleased

Comment

lol i am the only one on my sever WHO HAS A blue fish looks like it about to end

Comment

What does that blue fish look like?

Comment

The Armored Fish has the skills of a Super Angel. (I have one. XD)

Comment

Yea!! Tokens are back, and they put soul stars back on it. I wish they would show us the Baby Blue Fish again. I remember it being around before but I don't remember what the stats are and what it looks like. 5 tokens for 1 Teeka egg, lmao!!!! At least this weeks tokens are easy to get.
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                  Yea!! Tokens are back, and they put soul stars back on it. I wish they would show us the Baby Blue Fish again. I remember it being around before but I don't remember what the stats are and what it looks like. 5 tokens for 1 Teeka egg, lmao!!!! At least this weeks tokens are easy to get.
                  Baby bluefish = Baby angel, Armored bluefish = Super angel, the stats and skills are pretty much the same.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	baby.png
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1686105Click image for larger version

Name:	armor.png
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1686106
                    This is what they look like

Comment

It's nice that r2 includes free bonuses for various xtal upgrading systems in tokens, but lately, there is only promotion for the newer and newer systems. It would be nice if r2 cycles out the additional token rewards every month or so, bringing back previous prizes such as divine feathers, runes of protections, or maybe even pow. This could perhaps bring more incentive to cash for people who support the previous systems rather than the newer ones.

Comment

I want r2 to put the White Griffin for june tokensx50
                        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                        X