Clear All

• [Guide] Vidalian Legends

Click image for larger version

Name:	vl1.png
Views:	1
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	1749632

Introduction
    Test your strength against other toons, rise up in the rankings, and earn ever more valuable rewards!

Level Requirement: Lvl. 50+

Rules:
    • Challenge other players to earn Honor and move up in the rankings.
    • When you enter battle, you’ll control your own character, while the player you challenge will be controlled by the computer.
    • If you win, you'll earn 10 Honor and will switch ranks with the player you defeated. If you lose, you'll earn 5 Honor and your rank will remain unchanged.
    • Recovery potions cannot be used while in the Arena.
    • If you run out of attempts, but would like to continue fighting, you can purchase additional attempts for 10 Crystal each.

Rewards: Arena rewards can be claimed once a day and will be made according to your rank from 16:10-16:15 every day. The higher your rank, the better the rewards!

Additional Info
    • Each player will have 5 enemies available to challenge, which will change depending on the rankings. The name, level, and rank of available opponents should be displayed, and you can view additional info by clicking "View".
      1. If you're ranked 1st-50th, you'll be able to challenge the 5 players ranked above you.
      2. If you're ranked 51st-100th, you'll be able to challenge players at every other ranking (ie, 99, 97, 95, 93, and 91).
      3. If you're ranked 101st-200th, you'll be able to challenge players at every other ranking (ie, 199, 197, 195, 193, and 191).
      4. If you're ranked 201st-500th, you'll be able to challenge players at every 5th ranking.
      5. If you're ranked 501st and below, you'll be able to challenge players at every 20th ranking.
    • Your own info is in the lower left and includes character name, current ranking, current available rewards, reward countdown, and remaining daily attempts. You can purchase additional attempts for 10 Crystal each.
    • Arena Rankings: The top 10 players will be shown here. Click a player’s name to view their profile, chat, and more.
    • Battle Report: Info on the last 5 battles will be displayed here, wins in green and losses in red. Click on a player’s name to view their profile, chat, and more.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hmm o.o this sounds interesting. You Vs Someone else (but they aren't actually playing?) well I'm willing to give it a shot xD
    Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
    IGN: AsunaLight
    Class: Knight(Hybrid)
    Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
    Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
    Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
    o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

Should be the actually person and not a bot controlling em, would be more fun tbh :P
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

PLayer Vs. Computer nice hehe
        Ign: jayceeDLS
        Level: 93 scion
        Class: Knight
        Server: Seira Island

"Hardwork betrays none,
        but Dreams betray many."

Comment

um so how do you enter this arena
          Name: (S52)Shaz
          Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
          Plane: Eidolon 149
          Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
          Nobility: Emperor
          Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
          Mount: Hellwing
          Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
          Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
          Zodiac: Max
          Beast Soul: tiger
          Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
            um so how do you enter this arena
            Simply click on the Vidalia Legends icon and view/battle one of the 5 options you are given.

Comment

nice! A no shenanigans battle.

Comment

The Max HP Buff is bugged, we all now have permanent +50% hp.
                And there are apparently no rewards for rank 1-3.
                Last edited by sebastian1988; 05-15-2014, 06:26 AM.

Comment

nice i like that excellent

Comment

i dont liked it its 9hour till rewards can be claimed it'd be better to get a reward when killed top players or 3 kill 1 reward so ppl will stay till 4pm server time then will battle for top 1 to get that reward and another thing thanks for repeat events r2

Comment

Well... I still have the HP Buff, is it glitched or really like this?

Does the attempts reset at reset time too? or does it reset at 16:10 ST?
                      IGN : (S67)Beansprout
                      Server : [S67] Crystal Peak
                      Plane : Scion

Comment

Good attempt at arena, but it's kind of lame. Basically giving out rewards to whoever's the luckiest and gets the battle at the last second, as the AI isn't very smart.
                        Hallo!
                        Character: (S5)Meiya
                        Server: Twilight Caverns
                        No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                        LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                        <3

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          The Max HP Buff is bugged, we all now have permanent +50% hp.
                          And there are apparently no rewards for rank 1-3.
                          There is definitely prize for rank 1, i didn't notice it at first hand either but it's 1 bdc, 1gmut(bound), 1 divine blood, 3x ew(bound), 3x SS

Tho imo, it's barely noticeable, could just stay at 21-50 rank and not pay attention on this at all.
                          Server:Eternal Sanctum
                          IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                          Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                          Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                          Soul completion: 1700+
                          Promethean Wings IV
                          Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

not sure how often the prize update, but there prize for rank 1, 2, 3, and then 4-10, 11-20, and so on...

Comment

The HP buff does not increase my health. Oh, and the computer isn't very smart, I fought someone who took a bit to kill me (their challenge), but when I played as me and went up against them, as has happened when we fought with each other fighting, I killed him quickly, and that was without my stun. And I was naked in the arena for both matches. So, yeah, the computer could be ab it smarter about it, and the health buff does not work.

Comment

Working...
                              X