[Guide] Vidalian Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    If you are willing to report that about Rouges then also Report the skills the others Class's can use too. Cloak, Fight On, Goddess Embrace etc dont just single out Rouges -__- getting really annoying now people doing that.
    im a rogue and im reporting on it 0.0

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvantia View Post
      im a rogue and im reporting on it 0.0
      Also a Rogue and mentioned it in a post somewhere else too, but i also mentioned that other skills being used by other class's. But honestly all i see is people reporting the Rouge for the cloaking, and NO one reporting Knights and their Fight On and other class's too, its always and only Rouges that get it
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Also a Rogue and mentioned it in a post somewhere else too, but i also mentioned that other skills being used by other class's. But honestly all i see is people reporting the Rouge for the cloaking, and NO one reporting Knights and their Fight On and other class's too, its always and only Rouges that get it
        True, but ours give a more prominent and distinct edge in certain events. Im not saying that Rogues don't get alot of trash talking done to em, all im saying is that this new event will eventually need to be polished up xD

Comment

Probably rogues get all the attention because this is basically a replacement for the previous arena that got taken out because it was either biased against everyone but rogues since they could cloak, or biased against rogues since they couldn't cloak. Beyond that when people think of skills that could be abused by the log out thing, it seems most people think of vagabonds swiftness giving massive amounts of dodge first, even if other skills can be just as broken (Fight on and the invincibility one for knights, daimon shield and probably oaks blessing for rangers, ice crystal and possibly fission and freezing field on mages, and goddess embrace on priests).

In my earlier post I only used rogues as an example because most people have complained about them so far, not because I think it is a problem with rogues only. That said I also gave the fairest solution I could come up with- have the stuff on the bot wear off (and yes, I meant on the bot, not on the player. Todron explained the difference better than I can earlier if anyone is confused by what I mean by that).

Also I have only come across rogues using their dodge buff for this personally, so that is another reason for me using them as an example- I'm sure the bug works on that, things that don't boost stats but give a useful effect I don't know if they work or if I am misunderstanding part of it.

Comment

As i Recall, its been 3 days since this event came out. I got first on the first day because everyone was wasting attempts. since then, you have gotten first all the time. even after timer runs out

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvantia2 View Post
              As i Recall, its been 3 days since this event came out. I got first on the first day because everyone was wasting attempts. since then, you have gotten first all the time. even after timer runs out
              Btw this was to zezibars claim that i won Legends "all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                Probably rogues get all the attention because this is basically a replacement for the previous arena that got taken out because it was either biased against everyone but rogues since they could cloak, or biased against rogues since they couldn't cloak. Beyond that when people think of skills that could be abused by the log out thing, it seems most people think of vagabonds swiftness giving massive amounts of dodge first, even if other skills can be just as broken (Fight on and the invincibility one for knights, daimon shield and probably oaks blessing for rangers, ice crystal and possibly fission and freezing field on mages, and goddess embrace on priests).

In my earlier post I only used rogues as an example because most people have complained about them so far, not because I think it is a problem with rogues only. That said I also gave the fairest solution I could come up with- have the stuff on the bot wear off (and yes, I meant on the bot, not on the player. Todron explained the difference better than I can earlier if anyone is confused by what I mean by that).

Also I have only come across rogues using their dodge buff for this personally, so that is another reason for me using them as an example- I'm sure the bug works on that, things that don't boost stats but give a useful effect I don't know if they work or if I am misunderstanding part of it.
                But yes, all classes have skills which tip the odds in their favour. but most people tend to focus on the more obvious class. in this case rogues

Comment

Other event was much more fun r.r
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Which one? 0.0

Comment

Old arena that got deleted r.r

What's New
                      New PvP Event: Warriors' Arena - Where the bravest and strongest warriors of Vidalia duke it out in 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3 battles. Level 30+ players can create a party and sign-up with the Battlemaster every day from 18:30 – 19:30. From there you’ll be auto-matched and transported directly to the battlefield. Earn points with a victory, lose points when you suffer defeat. Each day, players may claim rewards for this event based on their current point totals. Rewards may be claimed ONCE per day, and are accessed from the Character panel.

Came out 10/24 got deleted maybe a month later

I'm ranked #1 even though its gone
                      Last edited by Insanity; 05-19-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                        Old arena that got deleted r.r

Warriors arena I can't even find the thread o.o

What's New
                        New PvP Event: Warriors' Arena - Where the bravest and strongest warriors of Vidalia duke it out in 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3 battles. Level 30+ players can create a party and sign-up with the Battlemaster every day from 18:30 – 19:30. From there you’ll be auto-matched and transported directly to the battlefield. Earn points with a victory, lose points when you suffer defeat. Each day, players may claim rewards for this event based on their current point totals. Rewards may be claimed ONCE per day, and are accessed from the Character panel.

Came out 10/24 got deleted maybe a month later

I'm ranked #1 even though its gone
                        That event was bugged and glitchy as hell, and only benefited Rouges which was unfair to other Class's that took part and it should never be brought back.
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

That event was bugged and glitchy as hell, and only benefited Rouges which was unfair to other Class's that took part and it should never be brought back.
                          That I agree with. I think there was 1 fair way to handle the cloaking issue presented, but not like that was anywhere near the only bug. I actually stopped trying the old arena after the 3rd day since there were just so many issues that it was pointless, and more frustrating than fun.

Comment

id rather it get fixed its better than vidalian legends if only it had no glitches lol
                            But with the glitches it was terrible lol.

Comment

Has the timing issue been looked into?
                              DeathDealer
                              Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Seems timer issue still isnt fixed. I hate getting killed so I drop out of top 10 AFTER the timer went to 0 (distributing rewards).

Comment

Working...
                                X