Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 5/15 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 5/15 Update

This week we've got an all new arena which you can learn more about in the Vidalian Legends Guide. The other events for this week can be found below!

Activities

Promotions

Bring back the lottery o.o that was actually fun with something rare you could get xD.
    Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
    IGN: AsunaLight
    Class: Knight(Hybrid)
    Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
    Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
    Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
    o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

How about new gear to wear? How about opening our backpacks? How about giving us the second half of the vault page that was opened how many months ago? Oh and when are we going to be able to do something with the Treasure Keys that are still dropping in the dungeon Psycho (Nightmare)? Just a few suggestions/questions

Comment

We all want the lottery back!

Comment

Was it your intent to remove the ability to Link a NPC into chat? cause you did.
          Its making "Redemptions" and "A Day in Vidalias" annoying to do when I can't just throw all the needed links into chat.
          (S8)RubyRose
          Eidolon (150)
          Ice Mage (Scion Eido Fire skills)
          (S8)DarkThorn
          Eidolon (140+)
          Pure Healer/Buffer Priest

Comment

guess ill come back to play next week, hopefully a decent event and promotion. no cash for you this week suckers

Comment

events repeatedly again and again can r2 make new ones or bring back the other events that can truely help a lot ?? trash events

Comment

Boring "-.-

Comment

The rewards for the Vidalian Legends, are kinda crap…… waaaiiit, they ARE ****. Stop trying to shove (bound) stuff down my throat. I have no idea what to sell anymore. All the unbound stuff everyone has. I feel like posting a giant list of stuff that needs fixed. And I don't even play on r2 servers. (I play on yeepgame) but you handle our maintenance. And this **** helps no one
                  Down with (bound) items!!

Comment

Bring back the Bounty Hunting xD
                    Server: Celestial Peaks
                    IGN: xangelicax
                    Class: Priest
                    Level: 60+ (Scion)
                    Honor Rank: Duke
                    Guild: (S12)Phpride

Comment

Working...
                    X