X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] The Starglade Riches II

[Activity] The Starglade Riches II

Duration: 9/27 - 10/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers

Description: Do you remember ‘The Starglade Riches’ that we hunted for back in June? Well, it’s back! It has been said a secret area lies within the walls of Starglade, holding various treasures of King Valcroy. Take part in this activity and receive a chance to obtain some of the loot!

Kill any level 30 or higher monsters to receive a chance in obtaining a Treasure Map Scroll. Using this Portal Scroll will teleport you to a random map, in which there is a 30% chance you will be teleported to Central Starglade.

Within Central Starglade, a Treasure Chest will spawn at the following coordinates, X: 63 Y: 112. Players may then open this chest once to receive prizes. Only 50 different players may collect prizes per chest. Chests will be reset every six hours. But beware; a number of surprises are in store for those who dare come near the chest!

Open the Treasure Chest and randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Ethereal Wings x 2
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 2
    • Red Dragon Coin x 2
    • Shining Gems Coupon x 1
    • Maturity Stone x 2
    • Soul Shard x 2
    • Heroic Wings x 2
    • Purified Crystal x 4
    • Pet EXP Pearl x 6
    • Rose x 2

Notes:
    • Players may open a newly spawned chest after opening a previous chest.
    • Central Starglade is a non-PvP area.

• Boydmodel
    replied
    ic sorry i over look it

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Boydmodel View Post
    im in 4:00 server time but no chest appear
    Please take another look at the event details. This event was run 9/27 - 10/10 11:59 PM (Server Time), so even if you do gain entry into Central Starglade now, there will be no chests spawning.

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    im in 4:00 server time but no chest appear

Leave a comment:

• maduchi121
    replied
    this event is good except for the puries and pet exp pearls

Leave a comment:

• rick12
    replied
    every 6 hrs or 4 hrs? in game it is written " chests will be reset every 4 hrs" think about it !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• waterloggedwand
    replied
    there is a monster guarding the treasure so be carefull
    Last edited by waterloggedwand; 09-30-2012, 02:32 AM. Reason: wrong information

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
    its every 4 hrs guys 0:00 4:00 8:00 12:00 16:00 20:00
    Agreed it is every 4 hrs. Discussed it with the wc in my server.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    The treasure maps are a waste of space and the box is never there, even when it's supposed to spawn.
    O.O I always see the box when it spawns. Are you sure you're there right when it spawns? It's at 00:00, 4:00, 12:00, 16:00, and 20:00.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    The treasure maps are a waste of space and the box is never there, even when it's supposed to spawn.

Leave a comment:

• LLLKHGGh
    replied
    No Gmut event?

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    boo this sucks spawns every 6 hours? i remember the last one was every 2 hours cmon R2.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I think if the chest is empty, it shouldn't go away. It should stay there and give a message "All rewards have been redeemed. Try again next time". This way, people won't think it's bugged when it's actually that they're too late.

Also, the forum post says every 6 hours but the event description in the game says every 4 hours. Which is it?

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    its every 4 hrs guys 0:00 4:00 8:00 12:00 16:00 20:00

Leave a comment:

• anakteladan
    replied
    Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
    ive gotten the chest two times i grind all the time so i have enough maps to just port in every hour on the hour well a couple min before and tada not that hard guys we should all be grinding for lvls any way and the maps drop so much i have over 600 now and i got in on the 1600 and the 000 one
    agreed ihave around 3 stacks of teleportation scroll really wasting my bag slot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X