Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    50 people can get something every 6 hours and on a server thats overcrowded since merge...haha what a joke, these events are really getting lamer each week.

Leave a comment:

• no1papa
    replied
    Another event with no forethought going into it. I was there when a chest appeared and there were so many characters there that it was gone within the first minute. So now you have to wait for 6 hours for it to respawn? I went back a little bit ago and all these characters are waiting for a chest that will not appear for another 5.5 hours.

Do you have someone on staff that gets paid just to see how many people you can irritate and then gets a bonus when it exceeds a certain abount?

Leave a comment:

• Alura1
    replied
    An here we go again with all the people staying there all day to collect the treasure chests. Lol. It should be once a day per person because it does not make it fair for all the others on the server in my opinion.
    Last edited by Alura1; 09-27-2012, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowAxle1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dumb event.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	1660702

this is by far the Dumbest thing the Dev's have done you guys do realize that ppl leave Alt's in central SG and that there are servers that have a combined server load of about 1500 ppl and there for some of us will NEVER Get Anything out of this Chest if not here's ur reminder that you have fused a bunch of servers and that this event will only help a Brand new or not merged server while screwing over the rest of the server nice job guys

Leave a comment:

• gnop08
    replied
    Or this event is epic faild

Leave a comment:

• gnop08
    replied
    ​What time will the tresure chest will spawn in central starglade my time is wasted

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    about time

how to play this i forget and what time spesific, reset every six hour but what time

ah nvm i think i figure it bit

but then again what time is reset time

below is asking the same

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    Last edited by elsage; 09-27-2012, 09:53 AM. Reason: nvm,,, but then

Leave a comment:

• SlapYoSelf
    replied
    Real smart event when theres 1 server 50 people is a lot but when u jam 7 server into 1 then 50 spots become nothing 1/2 dumb events the orange picking is samrt to small place to plant it was hard with people making 4k oranges iwth 1 server buy now u increase the people and expect it to still be fun or a good event another fail R2

Leave a comment:

• R22268845
    replied
    at what server time is is the first chest reset?

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Killed the Chest Guardian, no drops =(

Leave a comment:

• Baixiu
    replied
    There is no PUC as reward?

Leave a comment:

• gandja21
    replied
    no chest??? is there a certain time?

Leave a comment:

• Stigmata
    replied
    You do realize there is like at least 150-200 active players on the newly merged server, not to mention a great deal of them have at least 2-3 alts running on every event. I think this event is a flop.

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I like this event..makes me quite a lil bit of mulla. Nice place to take some screenshots too, lol last time it was out I was too nooby.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyRose
    replied
    not so good...but thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X