[Activity] Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Token Exchange

Duration: 6/1 - 6/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following month, collect Quartermaster Tokens through a number of different events and then trade them in for all sorts of valuable items from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Check out the full list below!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cstejune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1749991

Update
    As many of you have noticed, this exchange event is now using Quartermaster Tokens, and they'll be rolling over month to month. This month's exchange items will be swapped out for a new set with the maintenance on June 26th, NOT the 30th. If there's something you've had your eye on, now's the time to trade in your tokens.
    Last edited by R2CS_Tim; 06-24-2014, 10:35 PM. Reason: updated the event info
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

No more Teeka? Yeah PoW & GPoW!

Comment

Here it says that we can exchange 50 tokens for 2x Gpow, in game we may get a Blue fish o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Sorazing678 View Post
        Here it says that we can exchange 50 tokens for 2x Gpow, in game we may get a Blue fish o.O
        That's cuz this token exchange only opens on the 31st of this month :P
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Correct, the prizes listed here are for the following month. We're still a couple days away from this particular token exchange's activation.

Comment

So is Quartermaster Token permanent, or is it just another way of not saying July tokens.

Comment

if this event just for may tell me the name of genius who can collect 50 token in 2 day.

Comment

The amount of bound items on that list makes me want to throw up
                Down with (bound) items!!

Comment

Originally posted by AltChars View Post
                  if this event just for may tell me the name of genius who can collect 50 token in 2 day.
                  Please read the event duration carefully. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZMIKEL View Post
                    The amount of bound items on that list makes me want to throw up
                    *Sighs* The fact that complainers are gonna complain is almost the same as the fact that death is the only constant in life...ah well.

Enough of the grim talk. I sincerely think that the fact that they are now known as "Quartermaster Tokens" instead of "(month) tokens" is a really good move on R2's part since this might implicitly point out that there might be monthly rollover capabilities for unused tokens now, and the people who were unfortunately unable to use their last months tokens wont be necessarily punished for it.

Secondly, the fact that they now will activate the monthly exchanges on the first of each month to end on the last works for us too, since for the most part we will be able to see in advance what new items are coming and then decide if we want to use or hold our now generalized tokens for the next month.

Comment

Enough of the grim talk. I sincerely think that the fact that they are now known as "Quartermaster Tokens" instead of "(month) tokens" is a really good move on R2's part since this might implicitly point out that there might be monthly rollover capabilities for unused tokens now, and the people who were unfortunately unable to use their last months tokens wont be necessarily punished for it.

Secondly, the fact that they now will activate the monthly exchanges on the first of each month to end on the last works for us too, since for the most part we will be able to see in advance what new items are coming and then decide if we want to use or hold our now generalized tokens for the next month.[/QUOTE]

Good point Xoverguy. Several of my alts have coins left over from several months. Would be nice if I could get my G muts.

This seems like something that should have done from the beginning. I feel like r2 goes with the worse choice first and then change it after months of complaints.

If this is an American company why is the Chinese version of the game more advanced?
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

GPOW!

Go R2! lol

Comment

If this is an American company why is the Chinese version of the game more advanced?
                          Because the Chinese version is the original version of the game, R2 gets all its coding for events and stuff from the Chinese version.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

G-POW (Great POWer) and POW (POWer)! Nice exchange rewards.
                            CS I - (S103)Lugh
                            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Since when does it take an empty petslot to get GPOW?

Comment

Working...
                              X