[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 5/29 – 6/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: The point system is back! From May 29th to June 4th, players will be rewarded with 4 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 4,000 points. These points can then be exchanged for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Its really hard for noncashers to get this . I was hoping something like noncashers to also enjoy with their hardwork
    [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
    [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
    [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
    [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
    [Guild]:
    My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

wow abit late but cool.. dang i shouldnt have renewed alts vip too early =/
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I hope it'll be at least 5x during cs anniversary or black friday....

Comment

I love this event SO much haha i use all the points i get on GPoW and upgrade tenets. Also therion cause i cash A LOT.
          One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
          Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
          Level- 46+ Scion
          Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
          Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

outifi female and male

Click image for larger version

Name:	cr2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1688660Click image for larger version

Name:	iem1jc.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1688661

Comment

Please refrain from steering threads off topic (referring to the costume drawing). If you have any future ideas (preferably something that wouldn't conflict with copyright policies), you may post a thread in the Suggestions & Feedback subforum.

Comment

Working...
              X