[Announcement] CS 09/27/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 09/27/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 09/27/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: Patch Notes are up. You can find them in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Please add the extra Ls for Seng/Lucky Guess/anything with a special map really for those ubermerged server.

I'm not even in one of them and even I feel bad for them...It's gotta be horrible not being able to get in because it fills up or lags.

That's all I ask for in this maintenance Not gonna beg for items or anything else.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

YEAH!! pls fix many bugs and everything!! im getting lag everyday i cant do much of my quests!!

Comment

Hoping for another great events!

Comment

i would give up every event just for more instances for seng and guessing game and for no lag honestly i would be more than happy to go without anything new for a week just to get rid of the lag and to have it to where i dont have to sit outside seng and guessing game just to get in i like showing up a little latter to things and being able to finish a run if i loose track of time and still be able to get into seng ect
          Name: (S51)Aliceianna
          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
          Class: Ranger Hybrid
          Plane: Eidolon
          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
          Level: 143+
          Honor Rank:Emperor
          Mount: Killin
          Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

new costumes please!

Comment

I wouldn't be begging for anything. I want to find out myself. But by the time it starts I'm going to school. Good luck crazy maintenance.
              ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Please add more players max for avernal too.
                class: knight
                Server S1
                Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

DAM PEOPLE! havent you all figured out they have their event already planned way in advance. keep asking them for this and that wont get you anything but wasted time writing on forums to get what you want. its NOT about YOU !!!!. so get off their backs already! let them do their jobs ( most of you dnt know what a job is cause you on here all day long) but for people who do work for a living give them a break you know how it is! who ever wants to argue this point go for it. it will fall on deaf ears!!!
                  go out side and live alittle.
                  PEACE~captainJason

Comment

MORE INSTANCES FOR GUESSING GAME

seng is ok but you gotta get there quick
                    but the lag is a bit harash
                    S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                    GUILD- Candyshop
                    HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      Please add the extra Ls for Seng/Lucky Guess/anything with a special map really for those ubermerged server.

I'm not even in one of them and even I feel bad for them...It's gotta be horrible not being able to get in because it fills up or lags.

That's all I ask for in this maintenance Not gonna beg for items or anything else.
                      Agreed. Basically, you have 2-3 minutes to enter seng before it's full.

Comment

Psh...Teddy you do all the killing in Seng anyway :P. Imma miss the mount food though *sniff*
                        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                        IGN: Codawg
                        Server: Celestial Haven
                        Guild: BrimStone
                        Class: Beastmaster
                        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

wish your server teddy will merge to amethyst,Mr. Perm

Comment

DAM PEOPLE! havent you all figured out they have their event already planned way in advance. keep asking them for this and that wont get you anything but wasted time writing on forums to get what you want. its NOT about YOU !!!!. so get off their backs already! let them do their jobs ( most of you dnt know what a job is cause you on here all day long) but for people who do work for a living give them a break you know how it is! who ever wants to argue this point go for it. it will fall on deaf ears!!!
                            go out side and live alittle.
                            PEACE~captainJason
                            lawl it is about us... if they dont keep us happy well then they dont make money ppl leave.. then there out thousands of $$ and game goes boom cuz less ppl want to play. and your right the events are planed head of time. but it doesnt hurt to add a "pacific" event ppl want once.

i would like a server merg for Celestial Palace it's getting hard to find stuff in shops and less ppl are logging on even tho there like 20+ eidolon char already lol..
                            Last edited by flamingtoad; 09-26-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

oh one more thing can we get the stuck mobs fixed they are all over the damn place like omg i can not grind without running into one or two of them

Comment

Working...
                              X