No announcement yet.

[Activity] Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was completely shocked when i checked the patched notes just now....this is completely nonsense and disappointment :/ and event master did say until June 30th :| WHERE IS THAT DAMN GPOW PRIZE!
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

*coughs* thanks r2...but can we please have more than 1 soul shard per token? sorry if i'm being greedy, but soul's not coming cheap these days >.>

Comment

Even though this month's token exchange has hit the ceiling, there's some relief in the fact that tokens will now start rolling over to the next month. Tokens will remain Quartermaster Tokens and the rewards list will change from month-to-month, starting on the last Thursday maintenance of the month. Just incase you don't like the current selection, you may stockpile your tokens and see what the next bulk of rewards will be. Hope for the best for next month's prizes!

Comment

Ty Reverie, I appreciate the effort in trying to quell the Storm, but as you and I both know (and everyone else here), r2 really doesn't care about us, they've proven this in the past year, recycling junk events, making buggy events, only doing what is necessary to keep the game barely running, and thinking 99.44% of the time money money money. None of us are blind to any of these facts dear, and we know your just doing your job here by moderating the forums and helping to keep things organized.

The entire reason as you know that everyone is SO bloody mad now is that they didnt honor the events time period....people rely on those event times to follow the event properly (that's us following their rules)...but then near the end they change their times (rules), well after the fact that the entire server population has saved up countless tokens to make it to 50 for GPOW, or otherwise saved them up for bigger prizes which were just removed by r2, in exchange for this more expensive, less options, **** POS list they just "extended" into the end of this month. r2 has never ended a monthly token exchange before the posted end date, no matter when the end of the month fell, never! There is no excuse for altering this without proper notice to the players. Simply deciding to do it during a maintenance and basically telling all of us "that's how it is now, so suck it up and shut it up" isn't cool, isn't kosher, and certainly IS FRAUD! (aka an outright LIE ).

Anyway, outside of my poking the bear this AM b/c I am outraged, r2 deleting my original post (which I soon after reposted without the bear poking), I stand firmly by what I've said here, for my fellow family of players, and those that simply don't know how to open their mouths via a keyboard and post their opinions here in public forum. This mess needs to immediately stop if Reality Squared (r2) games wishes for this game and it's population to stay active. Simple as that. I do my part as my server cluster's Pope (official head of state, basically, for moderating, organizing, and keeping the peace within our cluster of guild houses), to keep things going well for us in this game, so I speak out when they outright screw over all of us like this. You're a moderator, yes, but you're also a human being, not some blind robot...you KNOW what they have done regarding this, and many, many other things is simply WRONG and SELFISH. You know this shouldn't be the way it is, but it surely is, and there's no truth in denying it's this way at the moment.

My family of friends: If you wish for your voice to be heard, do what I did here today and speak up for yourselves! No need for you to do like I do here and voice for the masses, but if we all speak out against the wrongs they throw at us, then maybe just "maybe", it will rouse the big bear (as I surely did this morning), and get your voice heard. Don't just sit idly by and assume they will ignore you...they see what you post...if they didn't, my original post would still be here for all to see That's proof they read these things. Speak up to get change...it doesn't happen on it's own. You gotta MAKE it happen guys & gals. YOU are the reason they make money, Without players, the game completely dies. THAT's the fact. Realize this and you realize you have a voice that can be heard, if you simply choose to use it.

Thanks for reading,
          StormChef, (S40)Rinulka Peninsula, server cluster Pope

Comment

Well enough of the complaining. Does anyone have a screenshot of the crimson werewolf? Is it a pet? mount? pixie? what are its stats, is it upgradeable?

Comment

It's an older pet from late last year.

Comment

Originally posted by R22093955 View Post
                Well enough of the complaining. Does anyone have a screenshot of the crimson werewolf? Is it a pet? mount? pixie? what are its stats, is it upgradeable?
                The Crimson Werewolf is an offensive pet with 4 forms (Crimson Werewolf >> Royal Werewolf >> Werewolf Sentry >> Werewolf Overlord). I will try to scour the forum for pictures of each form, standby.

[Update]
                Crimson Werewolf
                Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]26599[/ATTACH]
                Royal Werewolf
                (I can't find it - you're going to have to deal with this. >.>)

Werewolf Sentry
                Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]27567[/ATTACH]
                Werewolf Overlord
                Originally posted by GGforYou View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28033[/ATTACH]
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-26-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Even though this month's token exchange has hit the ceiling, there's some relief in the fact that tokens will now start rolling over to the next month. Tokens will remain Quartermaster Tokens and the rewards list will change from month-to-month, starting on the last Thursday maintenance of the month. Just incase you don't like the current selection, you may stockpile your tokens and see what the next bulk of rewards will be. Hope for the best for next month's prizes!
                  No offense, but how reliable your words can hold for r2's actions ? It is very possible that next month they say they're dropping quartermaster token and changing it into something else, because they just feel like changing their mind.

Well, I guess we'll see how they react when the player base and the donators are decreasing every month... I'm actually surprised that there are alot of people here that want to try other r2 games, I never tried a single of r2 games except for BR that I played for 30 mins or so... I'm pretty sure those other games are being managed like this too, good luck running the company, i guess there is always foolish people that keep donating to the company.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Duration: 6/1 - 6/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following month, collect Quartermaster Tokens through a number of different events and then trade them in for all sorts of valuable items from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Check out the full list below!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88655[/ATTACH]

Update
                    As many of you have noticed, this exchange event is now using Quartermaster Tokens, and they'll be rolling over month to month. This month's exchange items will be swapped out for a new set with the maintenance on June 26th, NOT the 30th. If there's something you've had your eye on, now's the time to trade in your tokens.
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Token-Exchange

As you can see from my quote from the previous thread regarding the Token Exchange that was "changed" without prior warning, the event listing for the prior Token Exchange does say that it is until the 26th. If you would also like to take note of the fact that there was an update given on Tuesday, making sure to note that everyone knew that exchange was going to be changing on this maintenance, not the maintenance on the 30th. And it also very nicely tells you that the quartermaster tokens will be rolling over from month to month so that you can save them up for when you like the rewards.

As to your post being removed. Please refer to this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
                    That is something that should be read by EVERY SINGLE user of this forum as to not generate any confusion as to why any thread was deleted, why your thread was edited, why you were sent a behavior warning, or why you have been banned.
                    Now I will site certain instances as to why your post was deleted:

Originally posted by R2CS_Aeolus View Post

1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
                    Okay, I think that I have covered most of the issues of flaming going on in this thread. I will do another scan through and see if any additional information is needed.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

I've never understood why anyone thought threatening to quit and go play another R2 game instead would help any. I know if I quit a game because the company that is hosting it sucks I avoid any other games hosted by that company in the future, since they will have the same problem. On the other hand if a game I am playing has a great company hosting it and I decide it just isn't for me for whatever reason I tend to look at other games that company has before anything else.

BlazingAngel so you know most people likely haven't checked the forums since Tuesday- as already stated in this thread, the forums were dead last week. That means no one saw the update, hence no one knowing the exchange was changing today, and everyone being upset by it. I know I tend to only check the forums maybe twice a week, unless there is some thread I am interested in that has a lot of activity.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                        I've never understood why anyone thought threatening to quit and go play another R2 game instead would help any. I know if I quit a game because the company that is hosting it sucks I avoid any other games hosted by that company in the future, since they will have the same problem. On the other hand if a game I am playing has a great company hosting it and I decide it just isn't for me for whatever reason I tend to look at other games that company has before anything else.

BlazingAngel so you know most people likely haven't checked the forums since Tuesday- as already stated in this thread, the forums were dead last week. That means no one saw the update, hence no one knowing the exchange was changing today, and everyone being upset by it. I know I tend to only check the forums maybe twice a week, unless there is some thread I am interested in that has a lot of activity.
                        I was specifically directing that at the posts made that there was no announcement and that it was not properly stated. I am not saying that people do check the forums, I am saying that if people DID check the forums more often then it would solve a lot of this discontent over not being aware. I understand that some times there is not any announcements, and then I understand why people get mad. But to come and flame a thread over and over, and the reason that is being stated over and over was that there was no warning at all that the event ended on the 26th instead of the 30th, that invites me to prove people wrong. It was stated, it was updated, and if people would have checked that then they would have known.

I do not control when people visit the forums, and I do not control what people look at on the forums. But I can say that if people did visit the forums more often, and they checked on things more often, then they would be more informed. Do not come here and blame R2 for not informing you, when the update was made. You just chose to not visit the forums, or visit the appropriate forum, to see it. That is personal choice. Not anyone's fault but their own.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Ok, if you want to say it was an appropriate announcement let me also point out that it wasn't put in a new thread, or a new post- it was added to the original post. There is a "go to first new post" button on anything that has been updated, and I know I for one make use of that on everything I read here. Are you going to suggest we ignore this feature on the off chance something is updated?

That entire part of my post was made to point out that from the way it was put in it looks like R2 made the update in a way that doesn't draw attention to it. That isn't as bad as not announcing it until after like they have done sometimes, but really putting it in in a way that people would only find if they were looking for events to be changed early specifically is still a reason for people to complain. That said people really don't need a reason to complain either- when they want to complain they will make up a reason all their own (like all these people who complain about tokens-they really are just a system to let you choose what you get from events, rather than end up with useless things like bound HW or MUT).

Comment

I agree with you about the players finding a reason to complain if they feel like complaining. But actually, events get updates added to them all the time, just most of the player base does not even notice it. This was not something that was so monumental that should have been given an official announcement.

And I do agree with you that people are complaining about there being a token event, when it is essentially an event where you get to choose your own prize.

Comment

I wouldn't expect there to be an announcement. Still it would be nice if the update was copy and pasted into a new post, that way anyone who doesn't reread the initial post can still find it easy. Either way I am just pointing out the people who are complaining about this aren't being unreasonable about it, even if their statements that there was no announcement were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                                I was specifically directing that at the posts made that there was no announcement and that it was not properly stated. I am not saying that people do check the forums, I am saying that if people DID check the forums more often then it would solve a lot of this discontent over not being aware. I understand that some times there is not any announcements, and then I understand why people get mad. But to come and flame a thread over and over, and the reason that is being stated over and over was that there was no warning at all that the event ended on the 26th instead of the 30th, that invites me to prove people wrong. It was stated, it was updated, and if people would have checked that then they would have known.

I do not control when people visit the forums, and I do not control what people look at on the forums. But I can say that if people did visit the forums more often, and they checked on things more often, then they would be more informed. Do not come here and blame R2 for not informing you, when the update was made. You just chose to not visit the forums, or visit the appropriate forum, to see it. That is personal choice. Not anyone's fault but their own.
                                1st of all, let me say something I know you will disagree with....my original poke the bear post was in no way flaming, nor did I use inappropriate language, I simply stated that the company you so religiously are defending here was WRONG, that they are giving us total **** for events, and to change something in one tiny section of these enormous forums, expecting everyone to somehow know the change has been "announced" as you think it was "properly", is an outright joke. It should be announced in GAME with a system message, as the company has the ABILITY to do multiple times during any course of a regular gaming day, and the event description IN GAME was never changed, which is what us PLAYERS actually read, 99% of the time, for our continued information. For you to defend r2 here is simply showing that you don't think like a player, but only as a moderator, and thus nothing more than a lackey. Don't agree. prove me wrong, but you can't.

As for my original post, r2 were complete cowards in deleting it, b/c I DID NOT break your precious posting rules, in any way that a sane person would agree with, I simply stated facts there that the majority of players failed to see, or were too scared to bring to the company's attention. There was zero langauge in my original post that was "offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language." ZERO. Just b/c they didn't "like" hearing the truth, doesn't make what i said ANY of that junk in your rules. Suck it up, as they say in the real world. It's true what i posted, you just are too immature to realize it as a company, not my fault. Also, what I say in these forums isn't flaming, it's educating & trolling, and the majority of the time I speak out, I am representing thousands of people in this game that aren't willing to speak up, for whatever reason, usually b/c they feel nobody EVER listens to what they say...there's a very fine line between the two things. Learn it, then return to my class

To summarize, yeah, you may have made an announcement, but nobody saw it. It was as effective as whispering in the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere....nobody knows you're doing it, nobody knows you're even there, so to say it was "properly" stated is a load of bull. For your future reference r2, "proper" stating of important game information is done with those cute little red system messages in-game, the ones everyone with eyes can read, lol. THAT's how you update people, not by hiding it within old threads. Don't defend ignorance, it only serves to make you look ignorant. That is all.
                                Last edited by StormYoda; 06-27-2014, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X