[Activity] Lady Liberty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Lady Liberty

Duration: 7/3 - 7/9 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Give me your tired, your poor, and your fireworks! During this event, get firework fragments from Lvl. 30+ elite monsters, or by visiting the Quartermaster and exchanging Quartermaster Token x1 for Firework x1. Fireworks can then be set off near Lady Liberty. When 3,000 total have been set off by everyone on your server, Old Glory will appear in her place. All players who meet the level requirement will then be eligible to claim a special Liberty Pack. Good luck!

Liberty Pack - Contains:
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x3
    • Divine Blood (Bound) x3
    • Soul Star (Bound) x3
    • Pearl of Wisdom (Bound) x3
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

many servers will need to be lucky to reach this total

mine wont be 1 of the lucky servers lol
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

With all do respect, this event is a bit of a joke. 3000 when people are begging for merges because of lack of server activity? Not enough people to make 3000 happen, even with them trying. 250/3000 on day 3. Not happening for my server(s).
      Hallo!
      Character: (S5)Meiya
      Server: Twilight Caverns
      No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
      LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
      <3

Comment

Yeap, pretty much a complete joke. Day 3 we have 350/3000 and most of our players don't even afk because of events. Honestly, this is waaay too much for the servers right now.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

This is their way of trolling all the people dumb enough to waste tokens on it.
          What are bugs?

Comment

you get firework fragments from lv30+ elite mobs and every 3 make a fireworks so you don't have to use tokens but I think 3000 is a pretty high number for this lol maybe 2000 is what our server will have in the end

Comment

Even then, there's a limit on how many fireworks you can make a day, think it's 10. On low population servers, it's impossible to get the pack.

Comment

this sucks!!! event is halfway over and only 500 fireworks turned in

Comment

On the kabam server we are at just under 700 we MIGHT be able to reach the total amount gonna be close

Comment

If any of the servers even reach 1000 points i will be very surprised.

Comment

700 over 4 days and 3 days to get 2300, that's about what our server is at too. level 20+ I guess they expected everyone to make like 10 alts each to get this completed XD

Comment

Ridiculously high amount for this event. It was done to set up everyone to fail on every server. What kind of event for the fourth holiday sets up everyone to fail? Bogus peeps Bogus. If Pavlov had anything to say he might say your conditioning us to fail. Sad......
                        Xanadu @>~~^~~~ Altar of Sacrifice server

Comment

A two week period might have being alright...but ONE week? our server is dead :/ Always the same people online.

Comment

The 2 servers I play on have 1004 and 689 fireworks set off respectively. Yeah, this event took way to much, even if it had been a 2 week event like someone previously suggested.

Edit: and for anyone who doesn't want to figure out the time based on the post, yes, this was after both servers reset on the last day of the event, but before maintenance.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	liberty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	568.6 KB
ID:	1690490
                              Heheh Check this out pic taken few mins ago ^^
                              [S55]Abbie
                              [S3]Legends
                              Eidolon 147
                              Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                              Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                              Kilin
                              Holy Terrene
                              Level 7 Seiryu
                              +1497 Soul
                              Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Working...
                              X