Achtung an alle deutschen Vidalions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung an alle deutschen Vidalions!

Jetzt wirbt R2Games deutschsprachige Spieler als wir vorbereiten, Crystal Saga Deutsch zu starten. Wir suchen freiwillige Übersetzer, bei der anfänglichen Lokalisierung zu helfen. Die freiwilligen werden so ausgezeichnet:

Alle Niveau:

1. Kristall: 1 Linie/Abschnitt= 10 Kristall
    2. Reservierung eines Charakter-Namen ihrer Wahl.
    3. Kostenlose Kleidung Set / andere einzigartigen Look, wenn die Server starten.

Besondere Belohnungen kriegen die freiwilligen, die wichtigen zusätzlichen Beitrag zum Projekt ausführen. Dazu gehören:
    1. Freies VIP-Konto (Länge noch nicht bestimmt.. 3-6 Monate je nach Beitrag.)
    2. Die Wahl, ein Stück der Ausrüstung/NPC/Karte nach sich selbst zu benennen.

If interested, please contact me via forum PM.

cool. too bad my German sucks beyond belief. for anyone who is curious, he's saying they're planning a server in German, and need people to help translate it and name the places, things like that.

Comment

Hi Wennrizzle,

im from Germany and would like to help but I already started on Kongregate which seemsto be connected to R2 since all Events/Tickets/etc are the same.
      I already spent alot of money on my toon so i don't want to start all over again.
      Is there a way to receive the benefits on my server instead?

Comment

Attention all German Vida Lions!

Now advertises R2Games German speaking players as we prepare to launch Crystal German saga. We are looking for volunteer translators to help with the initial localization. The volunteers are so well:

All levels:

First Crystal: 1 line / section = 10 crystal
        Second Reserve a character name that you choose.
        Third Set Free clothing / other unique look when starting the server.

Get special rewards that volunteer to perform the important additional contribution to the project. These include:
        First Free VIP account (length not yet been determined .. 3-6 months after each post.)
        Second The choice of a piece of equipment / NPC / map to name it after himself.

this what he saying
        My Guides

--
        IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
        Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
        Plane - Scion
        Soul- 423
        Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
        Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

The VIP is actually not 'after each post'.
          It just depends on the contribution itself, guess people who work harder and do more will get the VIP for more than 3 months.
          Last edited by sebastian1988; 06-13-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Sebastian, what Kongregate does is not exactly connected to what we do.
            We may have the same events and such, however, we are still not the same team.

This offer is only for R2 Players and R2 Players only.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Kongregate's Servers are actually linked to http://cs.r2games.com/kongregate. Same for the Tickets which link to tickets.r2games.com.
              That's why i am not sure who is running the Kongregate Servers.

Wish I hadn't started on Kongregate tho. The event and updates/maintenance are the same, but the main difference is that we get no support. (Tickets are almost always ignored / Missing Crystals never refunded / Glitches ignored / Exploits ignored [Everyone is currently getting Demon Kings and Burning Angels by exploiting a Challenge]) :/

But then again, guess this offer applies only to the new german servers. So wouldn't have made a difference to me.

Comment

I'm German and would love to help. But the problem is I don't want to start over on a new server. Would it be possible to get some of those rewards to an existing char? I dont' even care about NPCs named after me and such. I would just like to know if it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  Sebastian, what Kongregate does is not exactly connected to what we do.
                  We may have the same events and such, however, we are still not the same team.

This offer is only for R2 Players and R2 Players only.
                  Slight correction here... we welcome all players of Crystal Saga regardless of what platform you guys play on. However, any rewards earned from participation in this project can only be used on official r2games.com servers (either the English servers now OR the German servers once they get launched).

Comment

Originally posted by R2461523 View Post
                    I'm German and would love to help. But the problem is I don't want to start over on a new server. Would it be possible to get some of those rewards to an existing char? I dont' even care about NPCs named after me and such. I would just like to know if it's possible.
                    You can have the rewards on an existing R2 English character or a new English character or a new German character. Your choice!
                    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Hello. I'm German too and I'd like to join the Pogram too.
                      Server: Amethyst Forest
                      Name: (S41)xLunaMoonx
                      Guild: ProStrikerZ
                      Class: Priest (Hybrit)

GwanN's Wife

Comment

Hi there,
                        i am from Austria and i want to help you for translation. I am playing Onlinegames since Years and my english and german are better then well.

Comment

This is great!
                          "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
                          Character Name: Margareta
                          Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
                          :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
                          Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
                          Genbu Rider

:mad:
                          Helpful Threads:

Comment

this will gonna be cool i think so

Comment

is it gonna be cool or not?

Comment

Working...