[Activity] Gift from Ares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Gift from Ares

Duration: 7/17 - 7/23 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: During this event, exchange Quartermaster Token x10 with the Quartermaster for a Gift from Ares. Each Gift from Ares will contain a special item; lucky players may even get a piece of legendary warlord Ares equipment! Gifts from Ares can also be purchased in the shop for just 299 Crystal a piece.

Gift from Ares - Contains ONE of the following:
    • Divine Feather x4
    • Pearl of Wisdom x2
    • Chi Essence x2
    • 1 Hour AFK Card x8
    • 3x Pet EXP Token x2
    • Fire Lord Egg x5
    • Shining Gem Coupon x1
    • Fragarach Shard x1
    • Promethean Feather x2
    • Dragon Essence x5
    • Morph Crystal x4
    • Ethereal Wings x5
    • 4x Offline EXP Token x5
    • Magic Key x1
    • Divine Blood x5
    • Greater Pearl of Wisdom x1
    • Soul Star x10
    • Heraldic Scroll x8
    • Lvl. 7 Force Spirit x1
    • Lvl. 7 Wit Spirit x1
    • White Tiger (7 Day) x1
    • Spirit of Ares x2
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i think here is more chance to get 1hr afk card like always

Comment

wish i did the ss now lol
      I smell

Comment

Well, I recharged for xtal so i could try my luck at these.
        I purchased 30 gift of ares and received: Pearl of Wisdom x2 (1 gift), Chi Essence x2 (1 gift), 1 Hour AFK Card x32 (4 gifts), 3x Pet EXP Token x10 (5 gifts), Fire Lord Egg x5 (1 gift) Fragarach Shard x4 (4 gifts), Morph Crystal x4 (1 gift), Ethereal Wings x5 (1 gift), 4x Offline EXP Token x5 (1 gift), Magic Key x5 (5 gifts), Divine Blood x5 (1 gift), Soul Star x10 (1 gift), Heraldic Scroll x16 (2 gifts), Lvl. 7 Force Spirit x1 (1 gift), and Spirit of Ares x2 (1 gift).
        So I guess there is pretty even distribution in the gifts. you don't get mostly afk cards at least. I wish for all that money I spent I would have at least got a piece of the armor, or a gpow or something, but I guess I'll end up using all of these items in the long run, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Also, I was sure to note whether or not there were any packs that I didn't receive anything from and I got something from all of my packs. Maybe it is just an issue with the ones you buy with the tokens, or maybe they have already corrected the problem.
        Anyway, cheers everyone. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by R266052157 View Post
          Well, I recharged for xtal so i could try my luck at these.
          I purchased 30 gift of ares and received: Pearl of Wisdom x2 (1 gift), Chi Essence x2 (1 gift), 1 Hour AFK Card x32 (4 gifts), 3x Pet EXP Token x10 (5 gifts), Fire Lord Egg x5 (1 gift) Fragarach Shard x4 (4 gifts), Morph Crystal x4 (1 gift), Ethereal Wings x5 (1 gift), 4x Offline EXP Token x5 (1 gift), Magic Key x5 (5 gifts), Divine Blood x5 (1 gift), Soul Star x10 (1 gift), Heraldic Scroll x16 (2 gifts), Lvl. 7 Force Spirit x1 (1 gift), and Spirit of Ares x2 (1 gift).
          So I guess there is pretty even distribution in the gifts. you don't get mostly afk cards at least. I wish for all that money I spent I would have at least got a piece of the armor, or a gpow or something, but I guess I'll end up using all of these items in the long run, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Also, I was sure to note whether or not there were any packs that I didn't receive anything from and I got something from all of my packs. Maybe it is just an issue with the ones you buy with the tokens, or maybe they have already corrected the problem.
          Anyway, cheers everyone. good luck.
          There's no ares equipment in that pack even though the description states it. There's only a chance to get the Ares Spirit x2.

Comment

chances of equip super low i suppose
            Last edited by ichagho; 07-18-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
              its possible to get a piece of armor, luck based though
              sharing some of my luck, 3 pack opened =4 spirit of ares obtained &lv 7 gem, for non cashers might be good to try luck at one pack at least-good item distribution-can be a decent cashin item for nice assorted goodies, never know what could get

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95471[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95472[/ATTACH]
              sold/gave my rewards to server

opened 8 more: dungeon key in pic & gmut not from pack lol but decent items again, got pet exp tokens and shining gem coupon for couple other ones
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]95474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95475[/ATTACH]

In these pictures who bought these items that set the store at 0 items and they only paid 1c each? so moderator "testing" means that they get free in game item for their toons??

Comment

Lol, you again. If you even bothered reading the response to your other whimsical claim, you would know that testing is not done on public servers. As much as we'd like to give ourselves free items to take from your game enjoyment, we can't.

Comment

Reverie just said to me in a previous post this comment......
                  Moderators have no such access to "free items", only the GMs do. If a moderator plays the game, they are bound to the common play, just as every other player is. Testing is also never done on public servers, so I wouldn't believe everything a random player tells you.

so why is this testing done in a server that is public I see S13 Blackrock Gorgeand S61 Empyrean Acroplois which is US West Pve servers and the items the mod here passed to someone else or they wouldnt be 0 in the store there so they do get free items and you do test in public servers. I dont have this information from random player I played in server S65 Evil Beast Sanctuary with the moderators there threatening to ban accounts of people that dont join them and they have a lot of free in game items cause of testing. You do get in game free items and its cheating thats why moderators that play the game have good characters.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Lol, you again. If you even bothered reading the response to your other whimsical claim, you would know that testing is not done on public servers. As much as we'd like to give ourselves free items to take from your game enjoyment, we can't.

both of those servers I just said are public servers I can go log in it right now and play there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fraud.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	1699801

here is the picture above I wrote to the areas that are interesting 1. its a public server as show above the character imaga box and also in the world chat screen. 2. the items in the shop had been sold for 1c each a nice discount on ares spirits and lv7 sperion gems 3. the player s61 MoneyovaWar is a nice character who is there under that tree at the shop that is opened by yje moderator saying she just happened to have good luck.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-29-2014, 02:16 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The character in question has been playing for years and loves to give stuff away to nice players. He's always done this, even when he was just a little toon. Anyone can sell anything in their inventory for any amount they wish to sell it for. I'm not sure what this has to do with a test server. S13 and all its merged friends are not test servers. Test servers are the ones the GMs log into to check bugs reported by players and are so independent that only GMs have access to them and they aren't even accessible through R2's pages- it has nothing to do with any character on any server you can log into.

As for getting free items.. No one gets free items.

I'm not sure what brought on you bumping up a months old thread, but if you have any additional questions, perhaps you'd rather send in a ticket to discuss it.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well I am just curious to know how much moderators can do because I honestly dont like when people keep saying in the servers claim they are a moderator, they can ban accounts just because they dont like people, I have bought items so ya Id be pretty ****** to know that mods are just handing out free items to themselves. So how much can a moderator really do and who watches over these mods toons so they arent cheating, abusing glitches and just being jerks to other people? honestly Im happy to see a mod other then reverie reply for once cause Im not so sure she is serious in her replies or if she just wants to have soooooooooooooooo many replies that it doesnt matter if she takes it serious (quantity over quality here or what?)
                      as for the date of this server I didnt realize it was so old so Im sorry for that but Id really just like to know that gamers are not being cheated and comment like "we dont give ourselves free items even tho we want to" is not very reassuring. honestly I would rather see moderators are not allowed to be in game or just not able to brag about who they are and make lame threats. so do gms also have characters in the games where they are able to do things too?

Comment

Mods only have tools that allow us to moderate the forum. The only thing we can do ingame is play it, and send screenshots to the gms when people are breaking the rules- same as every other player can do.

Forum Moderators are just players who volunteer our time to help other players. We can't ban characters ingame, we can't mute you, we can't send ourselves or others free items. We don't have GM characters in game. Everything you see on our characters is paid for with either time or cash. We are also subject to the same ingame rules you are. Most of us have even gotten muted at some point for crossing the line in chat- there is no immunity for us.

If someone in game is threatening you with a ban or mute, or claiming they are a mod so they can do whatever they want or whatever, please take a screenshot and either send it directly to me here on the forum, or send it in a ticket.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Test Servers are only accessible from an account that holds a 'Game Master' account. Any other account, albeit Mentor, Moderator or ordinary player who try to access it is given a 'Server is under temporary maintenance' screen. Also, Mentors, Moderators and even GM have no access to free items on Public Servers.

Comment

Working...
                          X