X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg.... >_>
    I smell

Comment

They have made a maintenance today to add in the new mount is for the new server S74 so people starting in S74 would buy the mount straight away and R2 will be earning tons of money since 3k is cheap for a hellwing for now consider the amount of GMUTS need to get to titan, gryphon then to hellwing. Thats a clever move R2 and a way to disconnect Players out of the blue just to add this in. haha nice move nice move!
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

hey rev, i thought we were friends, why are you deleting my posts? you are SO dropping my post count and THAT is so NOT bacon approved!!
        (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
        server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
        "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
          hey rev, i thought we were friends, why are you deleting my posts? you are SO dropping my post count and THAT is so NOT bacon approved!!
          Your bacon ain't special. 'n'

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Your bacon ain't special. 'n'
            *gasp* blasphemy
            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Does the GM's even bother to reply to the players?

Comment

lol i was asleep thanks god i came back and thought i just dced from the server
                still not good dont do this anymore please
                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

hmm...I only foundout about this maint Cuz I saw the new mount in shop...
                  And how many people can fit on the mount? 1 person or 2-5 Person? and is it a battlemount? ;p
                  IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                  Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                  Kamikaze Member
                  Somany systems...so little time...
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

plse give drago for tokens

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
                      all i hear from you though is "whine whine whine, i've got my panties in a bunch", btw are you a democrat? and if you cant get proper "compensation" from r2 im sure you can call obama, he'll give you ALL KINDS of free stuff....
                      lmao this is great but [messed] up in a way lol sad think its true
                      Last edited by Reverie; 07-19-2014, 11:31 PM. Reason: Replaced censored word.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                        hmm...I only foundout about this maint Cuz I saw the new mount in shop...
                        And how many people can fit on the mount? 1 person or 2-5 Person? and is it a battlemount? ;p
                        The Drago is a single-person battle mount.

Comment

Working...
                        X