Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 7th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 7th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, August 7th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

bk8 mag maintenance wew

Comment

Please give us AWESOME event r2.. don't bring back BORING and NONSENSE event..

Comment

but thr still onlin and it's 5am and im getting really annoyed with not being informed when the server closes in game with the 10 min warnings we used to have, i was in the middle of my last exe run which has screwed up everything i intended to do today!!!
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
          but thr still onlin and it's 5am and im getting really annoyed with not being informed when the server closes in game with the 10 min warnings we used to have, i was in the middle of my last exe run which has screwed up everything i intended to do today!!!
          I agree, i miss those warnings as well. They were quite useful. Maybe that's something R2 should bring back.

Comment

Originally posted by PokeAddict View Post
            I agree, i miss those warnings as well. They were quite useful. Maybe that's something R2 should bring back.
            IM really [upset] too it was my last run and i was about to get enough exe shards for a piece of gear, they are DAMN lucky i got some more dungeon keysi n CoF recently and the fact that no1 buys anything on my server..
            Last edited by Reverie; 08-07-2014, 04:35 AM. Reason: Replaced censored word.
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
            X