[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 8/7 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylefaron1987 View Post
    ok you added new sperions but you couldnt give us the info on what it takes tp upgrade and what the stats are come on really? some people would like to know so they dont waste their time upgrading both to max again
    It's much less complicated than you're making it. If you have either the attack or defense level 100 Superior Immortal Sperion, you can view the basic Eternal Sperion's stats via morph interface. Viewing the morph interface will also display how many Purified Crystals and Soul Prints are needed. If you currently do not have either Superior Immortal Sperions, don't worry about the new additions just yet. Considering they're new releases, no one would be "wasting their time upgrading" them as the Eternal Sperion's stats surpass that of its pre-existing form. Here are also some helpful tidbits posted by your fellow players in this very thread:

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    700 PC, 711 SP for the first new sperion.
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    yes the sockets remain open

For the second upgrade 1k PC's are required and 1011 soul print
    Max levels for both forms:
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    Eternal lvl 110, Superior eternal lvl 120
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-08-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Big boost...just costs you alotta tears and Blood to get it >, .>
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I inadvertently upgraded without removing gems. Just advising people that I did not lose the existing gems.

Comment

how about ppl like me that had a different time zone IOB event at my time zone is around 4am in the morning i need to sleep
            before going to work it's unfair GM it's better if you put some SP event

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
            :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

These sperions have been revealed on cs wiki for a while, as well as a bunch more "potential updates." Oh, and if no one has gotten to the max sperion, whatever it is, the base stats are +8825, +883 with the same look as the last sperion, but just slightly darker shade of purple i guess? Look for a blog post named "crystal ball"
              Last edited by PureLily; 08-10-2014, 02:24 AM.
              Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
              I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

can someone post the look of superior eternal sperion thank you

Comment

It's just more purple-ish if you check Purelily's blog it has pictures xD
                  CrystalSanctuary

Comment

now to findout how to get those 1000 SP...cuz 100 days of winning IOB is a long time...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                    X