Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Let Them Eat Cake!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Let Them Eat Cake!

Duration: 8/21 – 8/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Every day a large and mysterious looking cake will appear at 19:00 in Starglade (L1) for three hours. Help yourself to some cake and receive a Mysterious Cake Pack, once per day. Each pack contains TWO of the following:
    • 2x EXP Token (Bound) x3
    • Quartermaster Token x1
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x1
    • Health Orb (Bound) x1

why not give all 4 items like you used to? getting cheaper and cheaper r2?

Comment

Yeah, they get cheaper and cheaper with rewards while going more and more greedy in taking our moneys >_<
      Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
      Name: Lunaria
      Class: Fire Mage
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 125+
      Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
      Honor Rank: Emperor
      Mount: Super Jiyaori
      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
      Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
      Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
      Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Can't jump to conclusions yet =o. The other times they said one of the following and last time it said two of the following, but it gives all 4 x).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MndYM26.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1693516 ...

Comment

I don't like this event cause they don't pay attention to people on the servers in Europa or Asia or so, I would have to stay up all night if I wanted to get that gift

Comment

Originally posted by Din0queen View Post
              I don't like this event cause they don't pay attention to people on the servers in Europa or Asia or so, I would have to stay up all night if I wanted to get that gift
              R2's Crystal Saga is an American platform -- meaning we only have servers that run by American timezones. There are other Crystal Saga hosts out there who are licensed to cater to European and Asian timezones if you care to browse around.

Comment

Working...
              X