Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 8/21 – 8/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 1 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 1,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

WHY inGAME 1000crystals=2kp0ints?? :/

Comment

r2 You need to check the point event in the game, as it says in the game that is 2 pointes per 1 crystal but here on the fourms it says its 1 point per 1 crystal, I just droped alot of money cause of what it said in the game and I want to know if this is not a joke as i fell I got screwed!
      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
      Server: Glacial Planes.
      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

if the panel of event say that because they have to post it on the forum? newbies, just be quiet and enjoy it :v

Comment

It has to do with the fact they was not up in fourms when some of us cashed it and seeing it in fourms, it makes it fell like we got scammed cause of how it was done.
          Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
          Server: Glacial Planes.
          Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
          !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

This is not fair, i just cashed alot of money because of what the event page under special tab informed me of. It says 2 x points but i received only 1 times points. Please fulfill my order by adding my correct amount of points or return my money. This i false advertisement.

Comment

I will look into this issue.

Comment

its annoying cause i cashed today and i only got 4000 points in 39.99 :/

Comment

Ya starting to feel a little cheated here guys Click image for larger version

Name:	cheated.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	1693500
                  Server -Kabam-English
                  Char Name - WillyHi
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 100
                  Class -Beast Knight
                  Guild - Fantasy

Comment

The confusion has already been reported -- hang tight till it gets sorted out.

Comment

Point of interest still not fixed:/

Comment

We need a compensation

Comment

Look at the cash register of people's these 2 days and so restore points D:

Comment

Is there an update of this issue ?, i would like to cash again for Gpow, but would like this issue resolved first

Comment

Yeah, I looked in game and saw 2 for 1 and then cashed. Would not have done so if I knew it was only going to give me 1 for 1. What is being done about this? Are we going to get the 2 ofr 1 or am I done with cashing?

Comment

Working...
                              X