About Outfits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Outfits

Gm you should make the outfits/costumes tradable to prevent scammers from scamming other peopleThere are lots of reports of other people being scammed coz of costumes.

GM, can u make +7 Shining armor?

Name: Emo1ShoT
    Server: S53 EXellow Hallows
    Type: Rougue

Comment

O.o thread hijacker alert. ON TOPIC: if you'd bothered to check, there are already many threads about this, with more detail.
      Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyCristoria View Post
        Gm you should make the outfits/costumes tradable to prevent scammers from scamming other peopleThere are lots of reports of other people being scammed coz of costumes.
        I agree i have been scammed 2 times because i want to buy tuxedo
        server61=cheurna gorge: Guild (S37)SecretCrewZ is now recruiting new members lvl 40+ self invite pls

No one expects you do to best but everyone expects you to do your best

Name:goldranger32
        server:Cheurna gorge
        Class:Hybrid ranger

Having any problem in your account file a tocket here

Comment

Yes GM coz we want to buy costumes and they scammed us.So please GM will you make the items tradable?

Comment

I think this should be moved to suggestions and feedbacks? Ok however you spell it >.
            ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

We always be reminding all player to be careful dealing with other players, You must be alert if you are dealing with gold/items, as we can not give back the items/gold that was already done.

Comment

......:3

Comment

Edison if you read the thread you should know they aren't asking for their items back, they just want the freaking costumes to be tradable that way they can make the person buy the costume and put it into a trade window so that they can see and confirm the transaction at the same time instead of potentially getting ripped off just because they can't pay real cash. I mean come on, all the other items are tradeable and can be bought and then traded to people so that they have no risk of being scammed.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobysnaks View Post
                    Edison if you read the thread you should know they aren't asking for their items back, they just want the freaking costumes to be tradable that way they can make the person buy the costume and put it into a trade window so that they can see and confirm the transaction at the same time instead of potentially getting ripped off just because they can't pay real cash. I mean come on, all the other items are tradeable and can be bought and then traded to people so that they have no risk of being scammed.
                    you are right
                    if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                    X