Tailsman (Guide)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailsman (Guide)

So Recently the Talisman feature came into the game and i have to say, i have never been more surprised at r2 than anything. So the talisman can be found on your character screen.You have 3 talisman. (HP, ATK, and DEF) It takes 1 talisman stone (135 xtal or 12 QMT Tokens to get.) and it takes 1 talisman stone to start the talisman then it goes to +1,+2,+3 etc....

So here is the layout.
    At MAX Talisman for ATK it gives u the stat bonus of +6000 patk and matk and +240 to strength and intellect
    At MAX Talisman for DEF it gives u the stat bonus of +9000 mdef and pdef and +240 to agility
    at MAX Talisman for HP it gives u the stat bonus of +12000 HP and +240 to endurance
    So You need 3,001 talisman stones to get to Talisman (enter stat here)+30 which 135 xtals x 3,001 by my math is 405,135 xtals or if you are free to play you will need 12 x 3,001 which is 36,012 QMT Tokens.

Til next time

-Beccy

**EDIT I know my grammar is terrible. im too lazy to go and fix it now
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-04-2017, 06:35 AM. Reason: Please use the 'Edit' tool when adding on.
    IG name : (K6)Beccy

seems like there should of been a sliding scale for this system. 100 tailsmans for each lvl is just lame and greedy to much money for little stats

Comment

So thousands of dollars for a simple 6k attack? Or 9k def? Or 12k hp? PATHETIC. While we're on the topic, a single click for the mount after DB costs about $185. I'm going to guesstimate that you get the mount around 14 stars. Probably over $7k USD(37 clicks) just for the first one(assuming you bought from fate shop) But I honestly doubt all the players running around with either 1 of the 3 mounts that require AncientMUT spent thousands on the fate shop anyway lol.*cough the players with over 22mil attack unbuffed cough cough* LMAO just checked the player with over 22mil and he/she already maxed talisman. Glad you made this guide since it tells you what you're getting into before you start it and hopefully r2 comes to its senses and chills with the crappy new icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
        So thousands of dollars for a simple 6k attack? Or 9k def? Or 12k hp? PATHETIC. While we're on the topic, a single click for the mount after DB costs about $185. I'm going to guesstimate that you get the mount around 14 stars. Probably over $7k USD(37 clicks) just for the first one(assuming you bought from fate shop) But I honestly doubt all the players running around with either 1 of the 3 mounts that require AncientMUT spent thousands on the fate shop anyway lol.*cough the players with over 22mil attack unbuffed cough cough* LMAO just checked the player with over 22mil and he/she already maxed talisman. Glad you made this guide since it tells you what you're getting into before you start it and hopefully r2 comes to its senses and chills with the crappy new icons.
        Considering doom is about 45 clicks average i'd say mount after is 50 then 55 then 60 clicks about since kyubi about 35 i'd say this is pretty close.

You can check the stat urself via the synthesis popup for tailsman, might be low now but since it only goes up to gold, maybe purple/orange be a nice improvement (like eternal sperion/prome) and if so should cost the same per up which isn't that bad in the long run (like chi) but again, that's just me guessing.

Alt18 = Android 18 confirmed :O? (dbz reference)
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

Considering doom is about 45 clicks average i'd say mount after is 50 then 55 then 60 clicks about since kyubi about 35 i'd say this is pretty close.

You can check the stat urself via the synthesis popup for tailsman, might be low now but since it only goes up to gold, maybe purple/orange be a nice improvement (like eternal sperion/prome) and if so should cost the same per up which isn't that bad in the long run (like chi) but again, that's just me guessing.

Alt18 = Android 18 confirmed :O? (dbz reference)
          lol I wish I could confirm that

Comment

Working...
          X