Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Guide: Rare Pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tryied 3 firelord eggs but no lucky

i got my demon by got hatching 1 egg
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-11-2016, 08:02 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Ok lemme throw out the %

Fire lord has a 3% hatch chance so that could be 1 egg or 100+ eggs it adverages at around 80 eggs though

Teeka has a 5% hatch chance

Angel, Demon and Bone dragon all have 10% chance...1 egg or you can go 20+ eggs it's all down to luck

as for morphing, Angel, demon and bone draco can all morph on 8-10 stars but you can get it on lower stars...takes about 120 MC

Super Angel and Super Demon to Burning Angel and Demon King takes about 16 stars which is about 800 MC, while Bono to mega is about 12 stars so 180 or so MC.

Burning Angel/Demon King to Guardian Angel/Emperor Demon takes about 18 stars which is around 1,2K MC (18/click), while Mege to untra is about 12-14 stars about 320 MC if I remember right.

Also to get Burning Angel and Demon king you have to have a fire lord... Also remember that this is all luck, I've had Demon kings on 2 stars before...these are just the adverage tries...

Shop pets tend to be cheaper if they're morphing, most of them you can expect to max out in under a stack of Morph Crystals....
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        Ok lemme throw out the %

Fire lord has a 3% hatch chance so that could be 1 egg or 100+ eggs it adverages at around 80 eggs though

Teeka has a 5% hatch chance

Angel, Demon and Bone dragon all have 10% chance...1 egg or you can go 20+ eggs it's all down to luck

as for morphing, Angel, demon and bone draco can all morph on 8-10 stars but you can get it on lower stars...takes about 120 MC

Super Angel and Super Demon to Burning Angel and Demon King takes about 16 stars which is about 800 MC, while Bono to mega is about 12 stars so 180 or so MC.

Burning Angel/Demon King to Guardian Angel/Emperor Demon takes about 18 stars which is around 1,2K MC (18/click), while Mege to untra is about 12-14 stars about 320 MC if I remember right.

Also to get Burning Angel and Demon king you have to have a fire lord... Also remember that this is all luck, I've had Demon kings on 2 stars before...these are just the adverage tries...

Shop pets tend to be cheaper if they're morphing, most of them you can expect to max out in under a stack of Morph Crystals....
        If you convert that numbers to USD, wallet cancer.
        Crystal Saga 2
        S1-Starglade
        Kay

Comment

Working...
        X