Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM

i can log in the network tell me error coonect to r2games

What server are you experiencing problems with and is it still having problems connecting?
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

im playing hellstorm but icnt log in if i click the server hellstorm i cant connect to server\]

Comment

Try all the suggestions HERE made by Alexmancer.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Try updating your flash player and use a different browser, currently playing hellstorm with opera and im connected.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

plsss help me

Comment

Originally posted by huskar01 View Post
              plsss help me
              Huskar, following the link I provided in my above post should resolve your issue with logging into the game.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i am using firefox and game running swimmingly perfect... for me..
                did ya forget password?
                did ya check internet connection? other web site opening?
                check capslock

Comment

i did already i follow all but nothing change still loading after a few mins the site tell me this

This webpage is not available
                  The connection to cdn.res.cs.r2games.com was interrupted.
                  Here are some suggestions:
                  Reload this webpage later.
                  Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
                  Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
                  If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
                  Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Comment

i logg in already but the problem is if i click the server hellstorm i wait a few mins to load then after loading the site tell me that connection is interup

Comment

can u give me the one they told me before about dnsflash i go to cmd then something i type for dnsflash clear

Comment

Close browsers
                        Open the CMD prompt (Start > Run > cmd, for Win XP, google for others)
                        Type: ipconfig /flushdns
                        Press Enter
                        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

still try but nothing happens i spend many times to play the game. still cant log in why so many happens like this to me im the one who cant play cs i pm my friends wasting time try log in since 9am till now no one like do action to this problem its ok bye

Comment

GM's help me plss
                            I can't login my facebook account!!
                            SEVER:Bloodshed Hollow
                            Name:Giotto

Comment

Working...
                            X