Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM

i can log in the network tell me error coonect to r2games

What server are you experiencing problems with and is it still having problems connecting?
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

im playing hellstorm but icnt log in if i click the server hellstorm i cant connect to server\]

Comment

Try all the suggestions HERE made by Alexmancer.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Try updating your flash player and use a different browser, currently playing hellstorm with opera and im connected.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

plsss help me

Comment

Originally posted by huskar01 View Post
              plsss help me
              Huskar, following the link I provided in my above post should resolve your issue with logging into the game.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i am using firefox and game running swimmingly perfect... for me..
                did ya forget password?
                did ya check internet connection? other web site opening?
                check capslock

Comment

i did already i follow all but nothing change still loading after a few mins the site tell me this

This webpage is not available
                  The connection to cdn.res.cs.r2games.com was interrupted.
                  Here are some suggestions:
                  Reload this webpage later.
                  Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
                  Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
                  If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
                  Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Comment

i logg in already but the problem is if i click the server hellstorm i wait a few mins to load then after loading the site tell me that connection is interup

Comment

can u give me the one they told me before about dnsflash i go to cmd then something i type for dnsflash clear

Comment

Close browsers
                        Open the CMD prompt (Start > Run > cmd, for Win XP, google for others)
                        Type: ipconfig /flushdns
                        Press Enter
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

still try but nothing happens i spend many times to play the game. still cant log in why so many happens like this to me im the one who cant play cs i pm my friends wasting time try log in since 9am till now no one like do action to this problem its ok bye

Comment

GM's help me plss
                            I can't login my facebook account!!
                            SEVER:Bloodshed Hollow
                            Name:Giotto

Comment

Working...
                            X