Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do blessing buff stacks ?

Comment

Blessing buffs do not stack.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
        I got all 4 skills to 5 and still servant
        you don't need to max all 4 skills, you just need 2 of them from the same line, and go talk to the fountain again, there's an option to upgrade to votary.

Comment

how is this?? i got Scammed by someone?? :'((

Comment

this is a nice system, just hope that roses will be in sale often and with considerable prices, also a new way to gain charms, but not a way that people can use alts to farm it which isnt nice, thanks ^^
            Scammer, Please.

Comment

Why ppl cry like this is a must have thing, many of us got to lvl 100 scion and can solo all dungeons before this, give ppl that spend money a reason to spend money instead of waiting on it being free.

Comment

I just wanna know how do I become a Goddess Votary? Basically I followed what you said here, and i already got my Goddess Servant skill to level 5 but i havent upgraded to goddess votary. Mind helping me on this?

Comment

Originally posted by mokona22 View Post
                  I just wanna know how do I become a Goddess Votary? Basically I followed what you said here, and i already got my Goddess Servant skill to level 5 but i havent upgraded to goddess votary. Mind helping me on this?
                  Talk again to the fountain, there's an option to upgrade to whatever next Goddess, and there's the requirement written on there too.

Comment

Did you follow BOTH the skills to Lv. 5?
                    If you are a Disciple of War, then you would have to upgrade two of the following 4:

Blessing of Harmony Lv. 5 AND Blessing of Strength Level 5.

OR you can upgrade:

Blessing of Magic Lv. 5 AND Blessing of Wisdom Lv. 5

Then you go to the Wishing Well to upgrade to a Votary.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      Red Roses are most likely to be a major part of the economy - so when those come into play, then enjoy yourselves.
                      But there so expensive.......buying 10 roses on my server to get 10 crystals is 70-90G and then whos gonna want to buy a level one buff. Nice thought out idea r2 just need the non cashiers a bit more in mind next time. Coupons/gold or silver would perform much better for this system. Also top level buffs can be gold and crystal. I dont know what level they go up to but the last upgrade be 10 crystal rathter than 100s. Just an idea
                      User:Patrick2675
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild:thenemy
                      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

can you add the crystal that you have spend and crystal each upgrade until you get the lvl 5 buffs to the very last buff.. i wanna know howmuch it cost

Comment

It would be easier if we could actually sell and buy stuff with crystals
                          Enyoy each and every game you play.

Comment

hi i would like to know if i can change my goddess coz i click the wrong goddess icon it should be dawn not war..pls

Comment

any1 figured out the total crystals and loyalty needed to get to the lvl 5 self buff? im intrested in knowing

Comment

Yep, i'm thinking this game will be another failure in the next couple months. Poorly managed by greed. Why would a person spend 7$ a month on VIP for an unbalanced game if they could just spend 10$ on a pay to play that is actually guaranteed to be fair to all? I'm not going to be purchasing my children a year on this game for Christmas, think i'll bring em over too WoW.

Comment

Working...
                                X