I have a dilemma, need advice please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a dilemma, need advice please.

Hi, there's this person who keeps on bugging me to marry him and I've nicely have turned him down so many times and he wont give up no matter what. (I just met him only a few times and I don't usually talk to him) And today, he's got to the point where he's so mad that he posted untrue stuff about me in in World Chat. He keeps on bugging me everyday in helping him to do stuff and asking whereabouts my location is every 10 mins...and If I put him in ignore, its gonna cause a bigger problem (since I dont know what he will do next)...so any advice in what i should do?

P.S. Sorry for this stupid thread, I've literally run out of ideas in what to do so I would like to hear what you guys would do if you were in my situation.

Thanks

Just accept his proposal xD

Comment

>.>
      According to TOS, Chat section:

2) Send repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Chat area, including without limitation continuous advertisements to sell goods or services.

I think that counts as repeated and unwelcome.

and if he's posting untrue stuff, depending on what he said, it might even fiit with chat offense 1

1) Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of R2games, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.

Report him and/or file a ticket.

DO NOT accept his proposal. Honestly, he sounds like a stalker and you should not give in. That won't make it any better.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
        >.>
        According to TOS, Chat section:

2) Send repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Chat area, including without limitation continuous advertisements to sell goods or services.

I think that counts as repeated and unwelcome.

and if he's posting untrue stuff, depending on what he said, it might even fiit with chat offense 1

1) Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of R2games, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.

Report him and/or file a ticket.

DO NOT accept his proposal. Honestly, he sounds like a stalker and you should not give in. That won't make it any better.
        Hi, hes also got to a point where he also gave me his number and he wants me to call him so he can hear what I sound like! Im getting more and more freaked out now :/

Comment

Originally posted by ChiKwan View Post
          Hi, hes also got to a point where he also gave me his number and he wants me to call him so he can hear what I sound like! Im getting more and more freaked out now :/
          Next time he does something stalker-ish, get a screenshot.

I'll repeat: report him (click on name and choose report). Then file a ticket. Send your screenshots with your ticket (or upload them to a picture host and give them the link to the album that has the screenshots)
          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
            Next time he does something stalker-ish, get a screenshot.

I'll repeat: report him (click on name and choose report). Then file a ticket. Send your screenshots with your ticket (or upload them to a picture host and give them the link to the album that has the screenshots)
            Oh okay, thanks for the advice. If I file a ticket and sent a screen shot, what will they actually do? I don't really want to make this a big issue but it seems like its a must >.<

Comment

Oh okay, thanks for the advice. If I file a ticket and sent a screen shot, what will they actually do? I don't really want to make this a big issue but it seems like its a must >.<
              Those'll lead to the investigation of the player and probably sanctions.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I don't know. If they deem that he's violated ToS, it'll probably be a temporary ban with a warning that if he does it again, the next ban will be more severe.
                (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Put him on your ignore list, you will stop receiving messages from him and plus he seems like an insensitive guy.

Comment

And plus, just ignore the guy, he will move on. That's what happened to the person who wanted to marry me in the game. She moved on and married someone else on everyone's KO list. Oh the irony. Her name was kiwi in the Belas Chasm server and she eventually got her own boyfriend named Mellark, also in the server, plus she only marries for the money.

Comment

just accpet it then try to buy a divorce thingy then he wasted his money

Comment

Just Try Slapping His *** . Jk xD . Tickets Must Include Screenshots . So if no Screenshot , No Proof .

Game :Wartune
                        IGN: Palpablesage
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 19
                        Game: Wartune
                        IGN: MrNemesis
                        Level:18+

Comment

Hi, there's this person who keeps on bugging me to marry him and I've nicely have turned him down so many times and he wont give up no matter what. (I just met him only a few times and I don't usually talk to him) And today, he's got to the point where he's so mad that he posted untrue stuff about me in in World Chat. He keeps on bugging me everyday in helping him to do stuff and asking whereabouts my location is every 10 mins...and If I put him in ignore, its gonna cause a bigger problem (since I dont know what he will do next)...so any advice in what i should do?

P.S. Sorry for this stupid thread, I've literally run out of ideas in what to do so I would like to hear what you guys would do if you were in my situation.

Thanks
                          just file a report..

Comment

File a report or just marry the guy and divorce him lol is he really that bad? Get to know him xD you never know... He just wants a virtual girl
                            Player: (s45)Power
                            Server: Exeden Realm
                            Class: Ranger
                            Pets: Baby angel, bone dragon and baby demon
                            Level: 50
                            Husband: (s36)Lemonade
                            Guild: ♥Pop♥

Comment

just file a ticket for this problem, gm will help you

Comment

Working...
                              X